Women's team recruiting

Talk about the Women's team.
User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Sun Feb 28 3:23 pm

Five-HoleFrenzy wrote:
Sun Feb 28 10:27 am
Jaykay3 wrote:
Wed Feb 10 10:55 am
Iceburg wrote:
Wed Feb 10 10:22 am
Emma Conner scores five goals last night.

https://www.mngirlshockeyhub.com/game/s ... er=5878509
Leading the state in goal scoring now, I don't think there's a better player in the state.
That could be but Hemp from Andover would be in the conversation.
Edina 6, Chaska/Chanhassen 2
Vivian Jungles, with 2 goals and 4 assists, figured in all of Edina's 6 goals. Pretty fair night, I'd say.
In total points for the season it's Jungles 32, Connor 30. Combined their 62 is 37% of the team's total for the season to date.
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

“Youth Hockey Hub” girls high school player-of-the-year finalists

Post by Iceburg » Tue Mar 09 9:33 am

Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Tue Mar 09 11:31 am

So, I posted the stuff below back after Emma Conner switched her commitment from Penn State to Minnesota. Listening to some of the interviews in the Youth Hockey Hub piece I posted above, I learned that Emma’s family lived in Buffalo, Minnesota before moving to Arizona (father’s work transfer). Dad played hockey at Armstrong.
Iceburg wrote:
Fri Oct 23 4:10 am
For those unfamiliar with Ms. Conner's background, she is from Gilbert, Arizona. She will be a senior at Edina after a strong junior year there last season. Prior to her time at Edina she spent three years at Selects Academy, a Shattuck style program in Rochester, New York.

Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Tue Mar 09 1:19 pm

Just looking at her stats, and specifically her goal/assist ratio, she sure seems to fit the profile of a "pure goal scorer". Needless to say this is something the Gophers (or any team for that matter) could use more of. I'm anxious to see her (and Jungles and Hemp) play in the State Tournament. Pretty safe bet that Edina and Andover each make it to the Big Dance!
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
outofstateoutofmind
Veteran
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sun Oct 11 6:41 am
Location: Connecticut
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time
Age: 24

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by outofstateoutofmind » Thu Mar 11 7:19 pm

Gophers land Maple Grove's Tristana Tatur, previously a Quinnipiac commit. Coming in next year.


User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Thu Mar 11 7:52 pm

outofstateoutofmind wrote:
Thu Mar 11 7:19 pm
Gophers land Maple Grove's Tristana Tatur, previously a Quinnipiac commit. Coming in next year.
Heard something might be in the works, but it came out sooner than I was expecting.

2021
F Emma Conner (Edina) from Gilbert, Arizona
F Peyton Hemp (Andover)
F Ella Huber (Chicago Mission U19) from Northfield, Illinois
F Sadie Lindsay (Breck)
F Tristana Tatur (Maple Grove)
G Skylar Vetter (Lakeville North boys)
D Emily Zumwinkle (Breck)

2022
F Claire Enright (Lakeville South)
D/F Allie Franco (Hill-Murray)
D/F Vivian Jungels (Edina)
D/F Maddie Kaiser (Holy Family)
D/F Rilee Winters (Chisago Lakes) from Brook Park

2023
D Elly Klepinger (Breck)
F Ava Lindsay (Breck)
Image

Retired Thread Police

Lancaster
Rookie
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Oct 21 8:50 am
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Lancaster » Sat Mar 20 5:15 am

Girls Hockey-Section 6AA Final- Edina vs BSM- 3/20/21
1 waiting•Scheduled for Mar 20, 2021 5PM


User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Sat Mar 20 4:22 pm

Peyton Hemp with a big game against a good Grand Rapids team, netting the hat trick and an assist in a 6-1 Huskies victory, sending Andover to the State Tournament.
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Sat Mar 20 7:19 pm

And Emma Conner gets the hat trick to win it for Edina over Benilde. Looks like the Hornets will meet Andover for the State Championship. Not a given, but it sure looks that way.
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7528
Joined: Fri Feb 11 9:52 am
Location: On the farm
Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 474 times
Age: 54

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by frozen4champs » Mon Mar 22 4:50 pm



User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Tue Mar 23 1:13 am

Ms. Hockey finalists

Hannah Chorske, F, Edina (Harvard)
Emma Conner, F, Edina :M:
Brenna Fuhrman, D, Farmington (UMD)
Rachel Golnitz, D, Forest Lake (Colgate)
Rory Guilday, D, Minnetonka (Cornell)
Peyton Hemp, F, Andover :M:
Genevieve Hendrickson, F, Warroad (Franklin Pierce)
Gabby Krause, F, Andover (UMD)
Jenna Lawry, F, Chisago Lakes (UMD)
Claire Vekich, F, Grand Rapids/Greenway (Bemidji State)
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Wed Mar 24 1:18 am

The first highlight is :M: recruit Ava Lindsay.

Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Wed Mar 24 9:42 am

Not a huge number of Gopher recruits in the state tournament coming up. Only Peyton Hemp at Andover and Emma Conner and Vivian Jungels on Edina.

Thought I’d have some fun and throw out “five players most likely to be Gophers down the road”. I limited the choices to sophomores or younger as the next two classes are pretty full. Under the new rules this year’s sophomores can make commitments starting August first. My opinions are always shaky at best, but especially this year with COVID keeping me out of the rinks for a year now. A few girls I was tempted on including on reputation, but just haven’t seen them enough to get a good read. In case I haven’t implied it, these are girls playing in the tournament. Listed alphabetically.
  • Ella Boerger (Andover) sophomore forward
  • Kendra Distad (Minnetonka) freshman forward
  • Hannah Halverson (Edina) freshman forward
  • Grace Sadura (Minnetonka) sophomore forward
  • Josie St. Martin (Stillwater) freshman forward
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Posts: 17588
Joined: Sat May 14 9:01 pm
Location: Angeles City, Philippines
Has liked: 465 times
Been liked: 421 times
Contact:

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Slap Shot » Wed Mar 24 10:54 am

Stop losing Tonka girls to ECAC!! :)
Currently under construction.

User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Wed Mar 24 4:46 pm

Iceburg wrote:
Wed Mar 24 9:42 am
Not a huge number of Gopher recruits in the state tournament coming up. Only Peyton Hemp at Andover and Emma Conner and Vivian Jungels on Edina.

Thought I’d have some fun and throw out “five players most likely to be Gophers down the road”. I limited the choices to sophomores or younger as the next two classes are pretty full. Under the new rules this year’s sophomores can make commitments starting August first. My opinions are always shaky at best, but especially this year with COVID keeping me out of the rinks for a year now. A few girls I was tempted on including on reputation, but just haven’t seen them enough to get a good read. In case I haven’t implied it, these are girls playing in the tournament. Listed alphabetically.
  • Ella Boerger (Andover) sophomore forward
  • Kendra Distad (Minnetonka) freshman forward
  • Hannah Halverson (Edina) freshman forward
  • Grace Sadura (Minnetonka) sophomore forward
  • Josie St. Martin (Stillwater) freshman forward
A little further down the road might be Makayla Moran, an 8th grader at Apple Valley. Scored 29 goals and added 17 assists in 21 games. Of course a lot can change between 8th and 12th grades, but she would appear to be one to keep an eye on.
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

2021 Sue Ring-Jarvi Award Finalists

Post by Iceburg » Fri Mar 26 1:31 am

Some names to remember for down the road.

https://www.youthhockeyhub.com/news_art ... ow/1153867
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Five-HoleFrenzy
Golden
Golden
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Apr 12 10:45 pm
Location: St Paul
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Five-HoleFrenzy » Fri Mar 26 10:04 am

Iceburg wrote:
Wed Mar 24 9:42 am
  • Ella Boerger (Andover) sophomore forward
  • Kendra Distad (Minnetonka) freshman forward
  • Hannah Halverson (Edina) freshman forward
  • Grace Sadura (Minnetonka) sophomore forward
  • Josie St. Martin (Stillwater) freshman forward
All good players but St. Martin is the one I'm looking forward to seeing in the Tournament.
Last edited by Five-HoleFrenzy on Fri Mar 26 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Five-HoleFrenzy
Golden
Golden
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Apr 12 10:45 pm
Location: St Paul
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Five-HoleFrenzy » Fri Mar 26 10:06 am

Slap Shot wrote:
Wed Mar 24 10:54 am
Stop losing Tonka girls to ECAC!! :)
Yeah...Guilday to Cornell is hard to take...

User avatar
Five-HoleFrenzy
Golden
Golden
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Apr 12 10:45 pm
Location: St Paul
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Five-HoleFrenzy » Fri Mar 26 10:12 am

Somewhat related to recruiting as there is a good sized group coming in next year (especially forwards)...

Rumor on USHCO has it that a couple of underclassmen are potentially transferring from the Gophers. Anyone with some inside information on that?

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Fri Mar 26 10:44 am

Five-HoleFrenzy wrote:
Fri Mar 26 10:12 am
Somewhat related to recruiting as there is a good sized group coming in next year (especially forwards)...

Rumor on USHCO has it that a couple of underclassmen are potentially transferring from the Gophers. Anyone with some inside information on that?
No knowledge of anything but I wouldn’t be surprised if Shearen was one.
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Gopherguy05
Veteran
Posts: 5044
Joined: Fri Dec 01 8:52 pm
Location: West St. Paul
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 30 times
Age: 38

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Gopherguy05 » Fri Mar 26 1:30 pm

Iceburg wrote:
Fri Mar 26 10:44 am
Five-HoleFrenzy wrote:
Fri Mar 26 10:12 am
Somewhat related to recruiting as there is a good sized group coming in next year (especially forwards)...

Rumor on USHCO has it that a couple of underclassmen are potentially transferring from the Gophers. Anyone with some inside information on that?
No knowledge of anything but I wouldn’t be surprised if Shearen was one.
Addie Burton didn't see much ice time either. Another that wouldn't be a huge surprise

User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Fri Mar 26 5:18 pm

With the returning "super seniors" and some talented incoming freshmen, coupled with only so-much scholarship money to go around, this is not at all surprising.
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Fri Mar 26 5:20 pm

Emma Conner and Peyton Hemp in the Ms. Hockey final five.

https://www.stateofhockey.com/news_article/show/1154666
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
J22
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5297
Joined: Sat Dec 26 4:35 pm
Location: Stillwater
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 61 times
Age: 45

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by J22 » Fri Mar 26 5:59 pm

Five-HoleFrenzy wrote:
Fri Mar 26 10:04 am
Iceburg wrote:
Wed Mar 24 9:42 am
  • Ella Boerger (Andover) sophomore forward
  • Kendra Distad (Minnetonka) freshman forward
  • Hannah Halverson (Edina) freshman forward
  • Grace Sadura (Minnetonka) sophomore forward
  • Josie St. Martin (Stillwater) freshman forward
All good players but St. Martin is the one I'm looking forward to seeing in the Tournament.
She's tiny, but strong as hell. Also shoots it harder than anyone i've ever watched in a high school game.

User avatar
Five-HoleFrenzy
Golden
Golden
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Apr 12 10:45 pm
Location: St Paul
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Five-HoleFrenzy » Mon Mar 29 8:29 am

J22 wrote:
Fri Mar 26 5:59 pm
Five-HoleFrenzy wrote:
Fri Mar 26 10:04 am
Iceburg wrote:
Wed Mar 24 9:42 am
  • Ella Boerger (Andover) sophomore forward
  • Kendra Distad (Minnetonka) freshman forward
  • Hannah Halverson (Edina) freshman forward
  • Grace Sadura (Minnetonka) sophomore forward
  • Josie St. Martin (Stillwater) freshman forward
All good players but St. Martin is the one I'm looking forward to seeing in the Tournament.
She's tiny, but strong as hell. Also shoots it harder than anyone i've ever watched in a high school game.
Stillwater didn't have much puck luck against Eastview and Eastview made that lucky first goal stand. St Martin is as you described. It will be interesting to see the Stillwater team the next couple of years as they have some young talent.

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Sat Apr 10 5:35 pm

Peyton Hemp named Ms. Hockey
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Fri Apr 16 11:21 am

Iceburg wrote:
Sat Apr 10 5:35 pm
Peyton Hemp named Ms. Hockey
https://www.hometownsource.com/abc_news ... d6e9a.html
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

USA Hockey nationals

Post by Iceburg » Wed Apr 28 9:34 am

“USA Hockey” youth nationals start tomorrow (Thursday). Girls tier 1 will be held in West Chester, Pennsylvania. You can follow the tournaments HERE. Current Gopher recruits involved are Ella Huber (Chicago Mission) in the 19u division, and Rilee Winters (Chisago Lakes), Madison Kaiser (Holy Family) and Allie Franco (Hill-Murray) all playing for the Minnesota Elite Vegas team in the 16u division.

A couple of other players in the 19u division that might be worth a follow are Joy Dunne (St. Louis Blues) who is the younger sister of Gopher freshman Josey Dunne. It seems likely that the staff is pursuing her. Two others that I’m not as sure of the interest level are Kelly Gorbatenko and Callista Chong on the Chicago Mission team. They are the two sophomores on the Mission team. Dunne is also a sophomore and these girls would be eligible to commit in August under the new rules.

There are three Minnesota teams from the “Minnesota Hockey” run fall tier one league in the 14u division. The Lakers is made up of girls from youth district 6, the Green Giants from district 10 and the Walleyes from district 3.
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Thu May 13 8:26 pm

Girl’s Hockey Hub brings out the crystal ball for next season.

https://www.mngirlshockeyhub.com/news_a ... ow/1157913
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
D2D
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3320
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 493 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by D2D » Fri May 14 1:06 pm

Any additions to the recruit list for 2023? So far I have only these two, but probably missed some:

D Elly Klepinger (Breck)
F Ava Lindsay (Breck)
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Fri May 14 4:49 pm

D2D wrote:
Fri May 14 1:06 pm
Any additions to the recruit list for 2023? So far I have only these two, but probably missed some:

D Elly Klepinger (Breck)
F Ava Lindsay (Breck)
No, that’s it. That class is the group that supposedly can’t commit until August first. I was going to throw out a few possible names as the time got closer.
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
bar_down_guy
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 02 4:08 pm

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by bar_down_guy » Sun May 23 3:04 pm

Iceburg wrote:
Thu Mar 11 7:52 pm
outofstateoutofmind wrote:
Thu Mar 11 7:19 pm
Gophers land Maple Grove's Tristana Tatur, previously a Quinnipiac commit. Coming in next year.
Heard something might be in the works, but it came out sooner than I was expecting.

2021
F Emma Conner (Edina) from Gilbert, Arizona
F Peyton Hemp (Andover)
F Ella Huber (Chicago Mission U19) from Northfield, Illinois
F Sadie Lindsay (Breck)
F Tristana Tatur (Maple Grove)
G Skylar Vetter (Lakeville North boys)
D Emily Zumwinkle (Breck)

2022
F Claire Enright (Lakeville South)
D/F Allie Franco (Hill-Murray)
D/F Vivian Jungels (Edina)
D/F Maddie Kaiser (Holy Family)
D/F Rilee Winters (Chisago Lakes) from Brook Park

2023
D Elly Klepinger (Breck)
F Ava Lindsay (Breck)
Gophers are down 1 commit. I heard from a reliable source one was decommitted about a week ago. I am was told it was because of transfers and “super seniors”. I am not going to name them but it shouldn’t be that difficult to figure out

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Wed Jun 09 9:55 am

“Youth Hockey Hub” article on local juniors-to-be that will be able to commit in August.

https://www.youthhockeyhub.com/news_art ... ow/1168308
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Thu Jun 10 2:41 pm

Local players picked for national development camps. Note that some are going to the Select 18 camp. That camp will likely showcase the players that will be chosen for the U.S. team for the World U18 championships.

2004 birth years
2005 birth years

2006 birth years will be chosen after the Minnesota 15s camp which starts on Saturday and runs through next Thursday in St. Cloud.
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
bar_down_guy
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 02 4:08 pm

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by bar_down_guy » Fri Jun 11 12:42 pm

A new 22 recruit will be announced soon. I am hearing she is from Sweden. She will most likely be taking the spot of the most recent decommitted player

User avatar
outofstateoutofmind
Veteran
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sun Oct 11 6:41 am
Location: Connecticut
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time
Age: 24

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by outofstateoutofmind » Sat Jun 12 1:16 am

Five-HoleFrenzy wrote:
Fri Mar 26 10:12 am
Somewhat related to recruiting as there is a good sized group coming in next year (especially forwards)...

Rumor on USHCO has it that a couple of underclassmen are potentially transferring from the Gophers. Anyone with some inside information on that?
Burton is off to Yale per her Instagram bio.

And while we're going off those, Winters is the only one of the '22 recruits without something along the lines of "Minnesota hockey commit" listed.

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Sat Jun 12 6:11 am

bar_down_guy wrote:
Fri Jun 11 12:42 pm
A new 22 recruit will be announced soon. I am hearing she is from Sweden. She will most likely be taking the spot of the most recent decommitted player
I had posted back in January that I was getting the vibe that the staff had interest in a European player. The player I’m still thinking we might see on campus is from Finland and I was guessing she might be here this fall. Whether we are talking about the same player or not I guess time will tell. Thanks for posting here.
Image

Retired Thread Police

User avatar
Iceburg
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7493
Joined: Fri Jan 09 8:15 am
Location: Maplewood
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Women's team recruiting

Post by Iceburg » Tue Jun 22 7:39 am

“USA Hockey” national development camps kick off later this week. The girl’s stuff is all in St. Cloud. You can get more information HERE. The Select 18 camp is the one to watch for selections to Team USA for the World U18 tournament. Still waiting for “Minnesota Hockey” (and “USA Hockey”) to release the names of selectees from the state 15s camp.
“USA Hockey” wrote:The final roster for the Girls U18 Select camp will have 28 defense, 40 forwards, and 8 goalies. Players from Minnesota's 2006 birth year may be added after conclusion of MN 15 Camp on June 16. On final day of the 16/17 Camp, players from 16/17 Camp will be selected for remaining forward, defense, and goalie spots.
Image

Retired Thread Police

Post Reply