Gophs @ Irish 2/12 - 2/13

Talk about the current Gopher Hockey team....
thinkbui
Veteran
Been liked: 46 times

Gophs @ Irish 2/12 - 2/13

Post by thinkbui » Sun Feb 07 3:10 pm

Posting this here before I forget. We'll have to see if this holds up, but according to my DirecTV app, Saturday's game is being picked up by at least 3 of the NBC Sports regional channels:

SNY
NBC Sports Boston
NBC Sports Washington

Oddly, NBC Sports Chicago is currently showing rugby even though ND's website lists that channel too. Its plus channels are vacant at the moment too.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"
--Gopher Hockey Cheer Chicks, 27 April 2006

If Wisconsin-Madison is the state's most prestigious university and the state itself is known as The Dairy State, does that mean UW is Bovine University?

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 423 times
Been liked: 383 times

Re: Gophs @ Irish 2/12 - 2/13

Post by Slap Shot » Sun Feb 07 9:24 pm

Time to right the ship.
Currently under construction.

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Mon Feb 08 4:48 pm

To be clear, Friday's game is on NBCSN while Saturday's game is on the NBC Sports' regional channels.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

If Wisconsin-Madison is the state's most prestigious university and the state itself is known as The Dairy State, does that mean UW is Bovine University?

JWG
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by JWG » Mon Feb 08 7:01 pm

Must win really need to sweep.
JWG :M:

ex_goldy
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by ex_goldy » Mon Feb 08 7:12 pm

Just win! Go gophers!

D2D
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 428 times
Been liked: 153 times

Post by D2D » Mon Feb 08 7:24 pm

Notre Dame highlights for each of their games this past weekend, as they had a ridiculously easy time sweeping Ohio State 6-1 and 8-1 on the road. Sure hope we're not catching them at the worst possible time.

Irish Skate Past Buckeyes, 6-1

Irish Sweep Buckeyes With 8-1 Win
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

gopherfun83
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 100 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by gopherfun83 » Mon Feb 08 8:40 pm

The Gophers play well at Notre Dame, they are 2-1-1 in the last 4 games there. The Gophers need to sweep and get revenge from losing to them earlier. Also this will help being comfortable playing there, and hopefully win the B1G tournament.

Rau4SkiUMah
Rookie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by Rau4SkiUMah » Tue Feb 09 9:04 am

Really need a sweep. The way Wisconsin is playing we basically need to win out to win the conference. It'd be a damn shame to watch Wisconsin go and win the conference after how great we started this season

streakygopher
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 118 times

Post by streakygopher » Tue Feb 09 9:30 am

Rau4SkiUMah wrote:
Tue Feb 09 9:04 am
Really need a sweep. The way Wisconsin is playing we basically need to win out to win the conference. It'd be a damn shame to watch Wisconsin go and win the conference after how great we started this season
If WI does it, they've earned it. The Gophers did their part last weekend, and they won't get those games back.

As it turns out, Minnesota played a pretty soft schedule in the first ten games. That left a lot of fans and probably the team itself feeling a little too overconfident. Even happy-go-lucky Bob gushed openly about how good they were.

In my view, he should have been telling his players that the four games against Arizona were throw-away and were in no way a measure of the team. He might have mentioned that Ohio State is a bottom feeder this season and that Penn State (obviously) is not the Penn State that's been running them out of the building the past few years. They are 1-3 against WI and 0-2 against Notre Dame, with four of those losses coming at home. The winning streak is ancient history, and it's time for the coach to wipe the pinch-me smiles off their faces and administer some hard lessons.

The spotlight turns on Motzko this week. They're coming off a humiliating weekend and now have two big games against a coach who schooled him a few weeks ago. Let's see how he does.

D2D
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 428 times
Been liked: 153 times

Post by D2D » Tue Feb 09 9:54 am

I predict the Gophers will rebound from last weekend's dismal performance, but will not be able to complete the turn-around against a more consistent Notre Dame team that knows how to play against them. This will result in a split.
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 423 times
Been liked: 383 times

Post by Slap Shot » Tue Feb 09 12:15 pm

Vegs with a few other tweets regarding Motzko's thoughts on the forwards in particular.
Currently under construction.

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 197 times
Been liked: 396 times

Post by Bertogliat » Tue Feb 09 12:40 pm

Slap Shot wrote:
Tue Feb 09 12:15 pm

Vegs with a few other tweets regarding Motzko's thoughts on the forwards in particular.
What does this mean? Honesty about who we're playing?

JDUBBS1280
Veteran
Has liked: 196 times
Been liked: 14 times

Post by JDUBBS1280 » Tue Feb 09 12:47 pm

Bertogliat wrote:
Tue Feb 09 12:40 pm
Slap Shot wrote:

That’s the way I read it. Not sure why they didn’t take Notre Dame and Wisconsin seriously if this is indeed what he meant.
Lifelong Gopher and MNHS Hockey Fan. Very Provincial. Epic Homer. No Apologies.

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden

Post by Bertogliat » Tue Feb 09 12:57 pm

JDUBBS1280 wrote:
Tue Feb 09 12:47 pm
Bertogliat wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:

That’s the way I read it. Not sure why they didn’t take Notre Dame and Wisconsin seriously if this is indeed what he meant.
I hope that is not what he meant. How in the F do you not take Wisconsin seriously after you just played them a few weeks before....and lost? :wall:

They certainly should not have that problem against ND. At least they can't use that as an excuse.

Norm
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 152 times

Post by Norm » Tue Feb 09 1:23 pm

That tweet needs a translator.

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer
Has liked: 280 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Vegoe » Tue Feb 09 1:57 pm

Norm wrote:
Tue Feb 09 1:23 pm
If you are out against Caufield and Holloway it means... don't commit bad turnovers and give away the puck to put them in transtion.

JDUBBS1280
Veteran

Post by JDUBBS1280 » Tue Feb 09 8:13 pm

Vegoe wrote:
Tue Feb 09 1:57 pm
Norm wrote:
If you are out against Caufield and Holloway it means... don't commit bad turnovers and give away the puck to put them in transtion.

It’s deeper than that. We have players that can turn the puck over and make you pay the same way too. The Gophers didn’t play with the same fire the had been. No relentless forecheck. Lackadaisical passing. The Gophers got straight up out worked.

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden
Location: Fargo via Grand Rapids, Bemidji, Madison WI, East Grand Forks.
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 142 times

Post by MNGophers29 » Wed Feb 10 2:02 pm

Bertogliat wrote:
Tue Feb 09 12:57 pm
JDUBBS1280 wrote:
Bertogliat wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:

I hope that is not what he meant. How in the F do you not take Wisconsin seriously after you just played them a few weeks before....and lost? :wall:

They certainly should not have that problem against ND. At least they can't use that as an excuse.
So on the surface, I don't think he meant taking them seriously from the get go. The way I read it is that the Gophers have been able to play a little loose at times and still either comeback or overcome those opponents despite a poor couple shifts/periods/whatever. With ND and WI, I feel like he means they aren't going to let you get back up once they get you down.

I could be completely reading into it too, but from my youth coaching experience, there were teams you could get away with less of a perfect effort and there were teams we knew we had to prepare for perfection.
"Hard work will beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard"
Doug Woog - 1990

This quote was written on the chalkboard in a lockeroom in the old Ralph Engelstad arena my Squirt team used the day after the Gophers used it and came into the game ranked #1 in the nation and lost 6-1 to a second rate Whioux team.

Overhead on SiouxSports.com - Why does every thread always turn into a "Gopher" thread? Is there a secret infatuation with them?

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden

Post by Bertogliat » Wed Feb 10 3:01 pm

That makes sense

JDUBBS1280
Veteran

Post by JDUBBS1280 » Wed Feb 10 3:35 pm

MNGophers29 wrote:
Wed Feb 10 2:02 pm
Bertogliat wrote:
Tue Feb 09 12:57 pm
JDUBBS1280 wrote:
Bertogliat wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:

So on the surface, I don't think he meant taking them seriously from the get go. The way I read it is that the Gophers have been able to play a little loose at times and still either comeback or overcome those opponents despite a poor couple shifts/periods/whatever. With ND and WI, I feel like he means they aren't going to let you get back up once they get you down.

I could be completely reading into it too, but from my youth coaching experience, there were teams you could get away with less of a perfect effort and there were teams we knew we had to prepare for perfection.
This makes much more sense to me too.

5 O.T.
Veteran
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by 5 O.T. » Wed Feb 10 4:04 pm

Who is the "We" that Motzko is referring to?"

Is Motzko taking responsibility for lack of preparedness? Or is he assigning blame to the players for lack of preparation and not taking their opponents seriously?

Or both?

gopherfun83
Golden
Golden

Post by gopherfun83 » Wed Feb 10 9:41 pm

Most teams try the hardest against the Gophers. It would not at all surprise me if Wisconsin loses their next 4 games. And the Gophers go on another nice winning streak. They need to start out by sweeping Notre Dame this weekend.

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer

Post by Vegoe » Wed Feb 10 11:49 pm

5 O.T. wrote:
Wed Feb 10 4:04 pm

Is Motzko taking responsibility for lack of preparedness? Or is he assigning blame to the players for lack of preparation and not taking their opponents seriously?

Or both?
Well the first weekend vs Notre Dame I think he took it upon himself for the blame.

The Wisconsin series I think he's been pretty clear he's pointing at the forwards. Coach only can fall on the sword once a season.

upnorthkid
Veteran
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by upnorthkid » Thu Feb 11 4:53 am

Vegoe wrote:
Tue Feb 09 1:57 pm
Norm wrote:

this. when you're out there against guys like that you don't go trying to make plays like you're Laine or McDavid. You play solid defense and protect the puck while making them go the length of the ice. Against Arizona State you can get away with that because they suck. Against Wisconsin not so much

5 O.T.
Veteran
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by 5 O.T. » Thu Feb 11 8:54 am

Vegoe wrote:
Wed Feb 10 11:49 pm
5 O.T. wrote:

Or both?
Well the first weekend vs Notre Dame I think he took it upon himself for the blame.

The Wisconsin series I think he's been pretty clear he's pointing at the forwards. Coach only can fall on the sword once a season.
That sounds reasonable.

What bothers me about last weekend is the Gophers get routed at home by their biggest rival and don't even go down swinging. The Gophers were getting worked by the BADgers and weren't even interested in fighting back. That's a bad sign. I just can't imagine a Gopher team from any era getting their asses kicked at home by the BADgers and not even taking a single penalty in either the second or third period on Saturday night. WTF. No roughing, no double roughing, no scrums, no aggression, no excitement. No interest.

No check hockey gets played next door at Ridder. Not in Mariucci.

Norm
Golden
Golden

Post by Norm » Thu Feb 11 4:08 pm

Motzko says he gets 3 bullets per season. He used one in practice Monday.

https://www.wctrib.com/sports/hockey/68 ... cal-series

gopherfun83
Golden
Golden

Post by gopherfun83 » Thu Feb 11 7:20 pm

I couldn't find Saturdays game on my guide. Does anyone know what channel it is on for Xfinity?

Snowcool08
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 106 times

Post by Snowcool08 » Thu Feb 11 7:21 pm

gopherfun83 wrote:
Thu Feb 11 7:20 pm
I couldn't find Saturdays game on my guide. Does anyone know what channel it is on for Xfinity?
Saturday will only be streaming in NBC sports. If you have a Xfinity account, it’s easy to log in and you’re good to go.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 421 times

Post by frozen4champs » Fri Feb 12 8:55 am

Time to see what the leadership group on this team is made of. Nothing less than a spirited effort from them is what I expect tonight. But, they need to be patient. Don't come out and run around, look for openings and take advantage of them. Get pucks to the net, and have Reedy in front to bang them home. Most games against ND are 1 goal games, and I expect the same this weekend. I expect a split this weekend, but would be thrilled with a sweep. :M:

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer

Post by Vegoe » Fri Feb 12 10:30 am

Okay -- I thought last weekend was going to be the most interested I've been in a game this season... well that's shifted to this weekend. I don't expect the game to have the potential for being as entertaining as a Wisconsin-Minnesota series could have been if the Gophers were playing well, but we don't get to pick the schedule.

Based on what Jonny Sorenson said during availability I'm going to be watchng decision making with the puck and the forecheck -- especially if there can be three guys in one shot working together.

I went back before the podcast this week and watched the first period vs UW. I'm going to post up a few clips on the home page here in a bit.

JoeGopher
Rookie
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by JoeGopher » Fri Feb 12 12:42 pm

5 O.T. wrote:

Or both?
I think he's basically saying they are all responsible for good and bad. Good leaders never single out anyone or bad mouth a group they are responsible for.

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer

Post by Vegoe » Fri Feb 12 1:02 pm

https://gopherpucklive.com/show-me-seri ... e-up-next/

Here are some clips to chew on from UW.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Fri Feb 12 4:31 pm

New 1st line with Nelson centering Walker and McLaughlin

trixR4kids
Veteran
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by trixR4kids » Fri Feb 12 5:23 pm

I could see Meyers having a huge bounce back year next year but this year has been a bit of a sophomore slump. Hopefully they respond well to this change, I think they’ll look better this week especially in net.
<GophDogFan> yep, so sad... you have a new moment, when your uncle gets mad because you got the best of him. the last straw was when i told him that UND's hockey program is like crystal pepsi: Nobody every liked it.

The Rube
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 311 times

Post by The Rube » Fri Feb 12 6:02 pm

Chat will be going, as usual.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

glenhogan21
Veteran
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by glenhogan21 » Fri Feb 12 6:19 pm

trixR4kids wrote:
Fri Feb 12 5:23 pm
I could see Meyers having a huge bounce back year next year but this year has been a bit of a sophomore slump. Hopefully they respond well to this change, I think they’ll look better this week especially in net.
Meyers a sophomore slump?! He’s leading team in scoring, and many games has been our best forward. He’s had some games where he hasn’t been as noticeable, but overall I think he’s been very good.

trixR4kids
Veteran

Post by trixR4kids » Fri Feb 12 6:25 pm

It’s a bit hard to evaluate statistically when we’ve played so many bottom feeders and very few games vs decent teams. We have like six* games all year vs good teams and 2 of those were when both teams were missing ppl from WJC.

*8 if you include Notre dame
<GophDogFan> yep, so sad... you have a new moment, when your uncle gets mad because you got the best of him. the last straw was when i told him that UND's hockey program is like crystal pepsi: Nobody every liked it.

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden

Post by Bertogliat » Fri Feb 12 6:38 pm

I already miss Lapanta

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 6:53 pm

Walker 1-0, PPG.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 551 times

Post by Cowgirl » Fri Feb 12 7:05 pm

Anyone else getting dizzy with the close up camera angle? 🥴

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 7:07 pm

End of 1, Gophs up 1-0.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

Norm
Golden
Golden

Post by Norm » Fri Feb 12 7:14 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 12 7:05 pm
I like it.

Norm
Golden
Golden

Post by Norm » Fri Feb 12 7:16 pm

I also liked it when the Gophers went on the PP and the female announcer said "Now the Gophers need to get set up in the zone", after which Walker immediately scores on the rush. Then she says "I like it when teams don't try to set up."

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 7:25 pm

It's certainly better than the really odd angles at one of the Colorado schools, I forget which, 15 or so years ago where the cameras looked like they were all the way up in the rafters. I remember making a snide remark about their being NASA's orbital cameras.

The brief intermission segment on Bud Grant was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. I guess I'm not used to seeing segments about our market when it's not our channel.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer

Post by Vegoe » Fri Feb 12 7:35 pm

Norm wrote:
Fri Feb 12 7:14 pm
Cowgirl wrote:
I like it.
If they were just smoother with it, then I'd probably be okay... but sure has to move a ton to keep the puck in view.

bearpaw28
Veteran
Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by bearpaw28 » Fri Feb 12 7:44 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
They absolutely F’d up where the camera is situated in this arena and have from the 1st day they opened Compton. Otherwise it’s a pretty nice arena ☝️

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Fri Feb 12 7:49 pm

Well $h!t.

bearpaw28
Veteran

Post by bearpaw28 » Fri Feb 12 7:50 pm

What a DUMB penalty by Jaxon Nelson, jeez, talk about a momentum killer.

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 7:51 pm

Second game in a row too.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 7:52 pm

End of 2, Gophs up 1-0.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

JoeGopher
Rookie

Post by JoeGopher » Fri Feb 12 7:52 pm

Nelson needs to sit down a couple of games so that he can figure out how NOT to take stupid major penalties...

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Fri Feb 12 7:54 pm

I think it looked worse than it was, more a product of height and angles. Not that he shouldn’t have gotten a penalty by imho a game misconduct was not necessary.

Viking
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Viking » Fri Feb 12 7:56 pm

Looked like shoulder to shoulder in the replays.
Bene dic, Domine, creaturam istam cerevisae, quam ex adipe frumenti producere dignatus es: ut sit remedium salutare humano generi: et praesta per invocationem nominis tui sancti, ut, quicumque ex ea biberint, sanitatem corporis, et animae tutelam percipiant.

What a terrible place is a pub with no beer.

JoeGopher
Rookie

Post by JoeGopher » Fri Feb 12 7:57 pm

Whether it was a bad hit or not, he put himself in the position to hit him high. Situational awareness is the key to avoiding embellishment. You can't give the refs a chance to call a major. If he doesn't lift his shoulder, it's not a penalty. Need a better kill effort than the major last week.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Fri Feb 12 7:58 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 12 7:54 pm
I think it looked worse than it was, more a product of height and angles. Not that he shouldn’t have gotten a penalty by imho a game misconduct was not necessary.
It almost looked like the point of contact was the shoulder and then slid up to contact the head. It is what it is. Borderline call and if the teams were reversed, I would guess we would want the 5.

trixR4kids
Veteran

Post by trixR4kids » Fri Feb 12 7:59 pm

Viking wrote:
Fri Feb 12 7:56 pm
Looked like shoulder to shoulder in the replays.
This. Certainly no clear evidence of head contact from the angles I saw.

I feel like if you’re kicking someone out of the game and giving a 5 min PP it needs to be a clear head hunting hit, not a primarily shoulder to shoulder hit.
Last edited by trixR4kids on Fri Feb 12 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JDUBBS1280
Veteran

Post by JDUBBS1280 » Fri Feb 12 7:59 pm

Stupid hit by Jaxon Nelson.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Fri Feb 12 8:02 pm

Is there still a college hockey rule about getting a 1 game suspension after collecting 2 game misconducts or is that only for game DQ's?

Composer
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by Composer » Fri Feb 12 8:04 pm

Wow folks. Not only did he hit his head, he did a little windup with his shoulder.

bearpaw28
Veteran

Post by bearpaw28 » Fri Feb 12 8:06 pm

I just saw the replay, his shoulder hit the Irish players head & JN leaned into the hit, just stupid hockey, especially clinging to a 1-0 lead.

trixR4kids
Veteran

Post by trixR4kids » Fri Feb 12 8:07 pm

I’m sure you had a great view from your radio.

bearpaw28
Veteran

Post by bearpaw28 » Fri Feb 12 8:12 pm

Huge penalty kill, nice job by Laffer!

bearpaw28
Veteran

Post by bearpaw28 » Fri Feb 12 8:15 pm

Here comes a 5 minute Major going the other way☝️ What? 2 minutes :conf2:

Composer
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by Composer » Fri Feb 12 8:19 pm

trixR4kids wrote:
Fri Feb 12 8:07 pm
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

trixR4kids
Veteran

Post by trixR4kids » Fri Feb 12 8:22 pm

Composer wrote:
Fri Feb 12 8:19 pm
trixR4kids wrote:
Fri Feb 12 8:07 pm
Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
You deleted the post :lol:

Maybe you need a new prescription ;)

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden

Post by MNGophers29 » Fri Feb 12 8:24 pm

bearpaw28 wrote:
Fri Feb 12 8:15 pm

Sorry man, after all the Bulldog love, I can’t take anything you post about the Gophers seriously!
Doug Woog - 1990

This quote was written on the chalkboard in a lockeroom in the old Ralph Engelstad arena my Squirt team used the day after the Gophers used it and came into the game ranked #1 in the nation and lost 6-1 to a second rate Whioux team.

Overhead on SiouxSports.com - Why does every thread always turn into a "Gopher" thread? Is there a secret infatuation with them?

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 8:28 pm

Ranta 2-0.
Last edited by thinkbui on Fri Feb 12 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden

Post by MNGophers29 » Fri Feb 12 8:28 pm

Boom!
Doug Woog - 1990

The Rube
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 311 times

Post by The Rube » Fri Feb 12 8:31 pm

2nd goal goes to Ranta.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

bearpaw28
Veteran

Post by bearpaw28 » Fri Feb 12 8:35 pm

MNGophers29 wrote:
Fri Feb 12 8:24 pm
bearpaw28 wrote:
Fri Feb 12 8:15 pm

Sorry man, after all the Bulldog love, I can’t take anything you post about the Gophers seriously!
lol, I’m just enjoying watching the game on NBCSN & thought they would get the payback 5 minute penalty. My bad 😉

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 8:35 pm

McLaughlin 3-0, ENG.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Feb 12 8:35 pm

Game over, Gophs win 3-0.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Fri Feb 12 8:37 pm

That was a great response by the Gophers tonight. I hope we can carry this into tomorrow!!

:M: :M2:

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Fri Feb 12 8:38 pm

Sorry. Webpage keeps crashing and double posted.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Fri Feb 12 8:38 pm

Someone needs to tell Kendell Coyne that you can get a 5 without hitting the player in the head. Great team win tonight. Finish them off tomorrow.