@ Colorado College (Oct. 11/12)

Talk about the current Gopher Hockey team....
Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 61 times

@ Colorado College (Oct. 11/12)

Post by Jupiter » Mon Oct 07 8:16 am

Friday...
TV: FSN+
Video Stream: FoxSportsGo
Radio: AM 1130
Audio Stream: iHeart Radio News Talk 1130

Saturday...
TV: None
Video Stream: NCHC.TV
Radio: AM 1130
Audio Stream: iHeart Radio News Talk 1130

Let's kick off a new season at Colorado College!

Discuss...

Laxref
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: @ Colorado College (Oct. 11/12)

Post by Laxref » Mon Oct 07 9:21 am

Been a while since we have skated against the CC tigers. I’m guessing the old adage be happy with at least a split on the road applies here??

Saturday’s game you can stream??

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity

Post by Jupiter » Mon Oct 07 9:36 am

Oops... Forgot to mark the Saturday game as streamed on NCHC.TV

gopherfun83
Rookie
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 2 times

Post by gopherfun83 » Mon Oct 07 11:17 am

Laxref wrote:
Mon Oct 07 9:21 am
Been a while since we have skated against the CC tigers. I’m guessing the old adage be happy with at least a split on the road applies here??

Saturday’s game you can stream??
Yes sweep at home split on the road. Like Bob said after the game last nighr he expects them to improve each week. They are a young team with great potential. Go Gophers!

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity

Post by Jupiter » Mon Oct 07 11:27 am

I added links to the various streams in the first post. I will update if anything changes.

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden
Location: Fargo via Grand Rapids, Bemidji, Madison WI, East Grand Forks.
Been liked: 33 times

Post by MNGophers29 » Mon Oct 07 11:41 am

As much as I miss some of the great game thread kick offs of the past, I like this one Jup. Short and sweet and tells me that I better watch Friday with the boy and we can make other plans for Saturday.

Let’s go Gophers!!
"Hard work will beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard"
Doug Woog - 1990

This quote was written on the chalkboard in a lockeroom in the old Ralph Engelstad arena my Squirt team used the day after the Gophers used it and came into the game ranked #1 in the nation and lost 6-1 to a second rate Whioux team.

Overhead on SiouxSports.com - Why does every thread always turn into a "Gopher" thread? Is there a secret infatuation with them?

Bonin21
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by Bonin21 » Mon Oct 07 12:04 pm

Sweep at home split on the road applied to the tough WCHA. During the weak Big Ten years it was reasonable to expect more.

This is a near the bottom NCHC team. If it were midway through the season I would ask for more than a split. But with a young team first weekend of the year, ya split is the most likely result. I'd be extremely satisfied with "three points"
Lead us out of Loserville, Bob.
104 big four seasons with no finals appearance
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

mjarz02
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by mjarz02 » Mon Oct 07 1:12 pm

It's been difficult to get excited about Gopher Hockey the past couple of seasons. However, I'm more excited about this year than last. Another season to see how players develop and if Motzko can take this team to the next level. Not expecting a National Championship, but would be nice to make the NCAAs this year.

Need to get off to a decent start and a split would be great. CC lost plenty of scoring from last year, but should still be a solid challenge.

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by Vegoe » Mon Oct 07 2:04 pm

BTW don't read too much into the PP performance from the exhibition. They barely had gone over their PP breakout as a team this year and had not done anything in zone. Working the three groups was just to get a look at guys and see what they might bring to the table. I'm sure they also didn't want to give too much to CC to see before this series either.

I think CC is better than some are giving them credit after being picked No. 6 by the media in the NCHC poll. They've got a transfer goalie with plenty of experience at Northeastern and then a freshman that was the top NAHL goalie and is the son of Mike Vernon. They're the second oldest team in the NCHC and were pretty decent the second half of the year going to OT twice with St. Cloud State, going to OT twice at NoDak and then splitting with the Fighting Hawks at home, going 2-1-1 against Denver, splitting against Minnesota Duluth/Western Michigan and then winning a three-game series against Western Michigan on the road.

Mike Haviland has gotten them to imporve the past three seasons and I'd be they improve this year with another class of 20-year-old freshman.

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 65 times

Post by Vegasgopher » Mon Oct 07 7:18 pm

IIRC from wcha days they have big ice? Probably helps us

Laxref
Golden
Golden
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Laxref » Mon Oct 07 7:20 pm

Do we get a podcast and/or a Bob Motzko show this week?

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Mon Oct 07 7:21 pm

Vegasgopher wrote:
Mon Oct 07 7:18 pm
IIRC from wcha days they have big ice? Probably helps us
Certainly helps Mr. Walker
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 62 times

Post by frozen4champs » Mon Oct 07 7:24 pm

Laxref wrote:
Mon Oct 07 7:20 pm
Do we get a podcast and/or a Bob Motzko show this week?
I believe there is a GPL podcast on Weds night.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Mon Oct 07 7:32 pm

CC best forwards will be SR and former whioux Wilkie and cake eater SO Copeland.

The Rube
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 83 times

Post by The Rube » Mon Oct 07 9:40 pm

And as always, Live Chat on this site will be happening. Come on in! We analyze the game as it's happening, and talk a wide variety of subjects in-between periods. It's great for people who aren't at the game.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

g-manpuck
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by g-manpuck » Tue Oct 08 7:35 am

Bonin21 wrote:
Mon Oct 07 7:32 pm
CC best forwards will be SR and former whioux Wilkie and cake eater SO Copeland.
I'm glad that my not-relative left the Whioux :mrgreen:
-"It's not like we have to become Canadian because they won!" - my wife Chrystal

-I am the official Iowa Hawkeye Football fan of GPL

Sioux Suck
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Sioux Suck » Wed Oct 09 10:34 am

g-manpuck wrote:
Tue Oct 08 7:35 am
Bonin21 wrote:
Mon Oct 07 7:32 pm
I'm glad that my not-relative left the Whioux :mrgreen:
Playing for the Whioux is like being a regular at a really smokey dive bar. Yeah, you can leave whenever you want, but that stink will follow you for the rest of your life.

YoungEagle
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by YoungEagle » Wed Oct 09 2:26 pm

Did I hear that CC is getting a new rink. Has anyone been to the world arena? I always assumed that it was decent. Maybe cavernous but decent.
Donny you're out of your element

Boston Apologist

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Wed Oct 09 2:35 pm

Definitely won't be as easy to get a ticket for away games when they go to the new arena with capacity chopped in half...

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 124 times

Post by Cowgirl » Wed Oct 09 3:19 pm

YoungEagle wrote:
Wed Oct 09 2:26 pm
Did I hear that CC is getting a new rink. Has anyone been to the world arena? I always assumed that it was decent. Maybe cavernous but decent.
Looks like it.
https://www.coloradocollege.edu/other/robsonarena/

I can report back on the arena decency in a couple days. 😬

uofm86
Rookie

Post by uofm86 » Wed Oct 09 3:50 pm

YoungEagle wrote:
Wed Oct 09 2:26 pm
They are getting a new rink. The site prep work is almost complete, one building left to be torn down. The World Arena is okay, nothing special and the atmosphere is pretty bland. Seats way to many for CC games. This weekend is homecoming for CC and they still will not have anything close to a sell out either night.

Rumor here is once CC moves out and onto campus, the World Arena is getting a face lift and the Calgary Flames AHL team will move in.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Wed Oct 09 8:43 pm

World Arena is okay. Bland. Nothing special. I've been there a few times.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Wed Oct 09 9:58 pm

NO confidence from the podcast guys. Come on!

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 124 times

Post by Cowgirl » Wed Oct 09 11:15 pm

So it’s farking cold and smells like skunk out here. 🤔

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer

Post by Vegoe » Wed Oct 09 11:21 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Wed Oct 09 9:58 pm
I think they'll eventually be fine... but there's a learning curve to college hockey and this team has many question marks going into the opening weekend. You've got one line that has history together and that's it. Special teams are starting from scratch. I'm not so worried about the goaltending as LaFontaine and Moe both look capable. I've seen a lot of people dismissing CC, but I think they're going to be a top four team in that league this year.

The one thing about the 11 freshman is that LaCombe and Brodzinski are really the only kids coming right from 'high school' to college, the rest of them bring experience from juniors. The 2020-21 class also looks like a group that will have USHL experience as not too many of the verbals are going to be in the MSHSL. So eventually the roster makeup will be what Motzko is trying to build.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Wed Oct 09 11:26 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Wed Oct 09 11:15 pm
So it’s farking cold and smells like skunk out here. 🤔
I won't be able to speak to the smell until I get there, but Friday looks reasonable for temp, and Sat-Mon look pleasant. Sunny and ~65-70.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Wed Oct 09 11:32 pm

Vegoe wrote:
Wed Oct 09 11:21 pm
Bonin21 wrote:
Wed Oct 09 9:58 pm
I think they'll eventually be fine... but there's a learning curve to college hockey and this team has many question marks going into the opening weekend. You've got one line that has history together and that's it. Special teams are starting from scratch. I'm not so worried about the goaltending as LaFontaine and Moe both look capable. I've seen a lot of people dismissing CC, but I think they're going to be a top four team in that league this year.

The one thing about the 11 freshman is that LaCombe and Brodzinski are really the only kids coming right from 'high school' to college, the rest of them bring experience from juniors. The 2020-21 class also looks like a group that will have USHL experience as not too many of the verbals are going to be in the MSHSL. So eventually the roster makeup will be what Motzko is trying to build.
I'm going split.

10-6 or better in Oct-Nov = Insane
9-7, 8-8 = Great
7-9 = Not shocking
6-10 = Bit frustrating
Worse = Frustrating regardless of situation

Godsmack
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Godsmack » Thu Oct 10 4:02 pm

New to GPL. I’m a CC alum who hails from North Dakota, please go easy on me!

I am very very excited to see the Gophers visit CC this weekend! Old WCHA rival matchups are always fun. A couple of comments...

1. The Broadmoor World Arena opened up about 1998 or 1999. It’s an Olympic sized ice sheet so the Gophers should feel right at home. The one thing that they may take some getting used to is playing at 6,035 feet above sea level. The arena itself is pretty plain and ordinary, nothing other than some banners and a small mural in the concourse that would give the visiting fan the idea that the arena is CC’s barn.

2. The upcoming new arena, Robson Arena, will seat significantly less than World Arena. About 3,000 as compared to around 8,000 at WA. While many of us feel that 3,000 is a bit on the small side, given the small enrollment and smaller interest in hockey in the Springs as compared to Minnesota, playing in an 8,000 seat arena is too big. In our 20 year run of success, we would regularly get around 6-8,000 fans in there but over the past 6-7 seasons, it’s been about half full at best. So, a new, smaller, on-campus arena should really be helpful to generate fan excitement and help with recruiting.

3. I posted an NCHC team preview on the CC hockey Discussion Page and I’m predicting a 6th place finish for the Tigers. The middle/low prediction isn’t so much because I think CC will be a below average team-they won’t-but more a reflection of how good the teams picked ahead of them will be. Hopefully we can build on our successes from last year-winning the Gold Pan trophy back from DU after a 5 year drought, winning the Pikes Peak trophy from Air Force for the first time, knocking off Western Michigan on the road in the first round of the NCHC playoffs, and advancing to our first NCHC Frozen Faceoff Tournament appearance.

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by Slap Shot » Thu Oct 10 4:51 pm

Godsmack wrote:
Thu Oct 10 4:02 pm
New to GPL. I’m a CC alum who hails from North Dakota, please go easy on me!
I can overlook one of those only. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the board!
Currently under construction.

Godsmack

Post by Godsmack » Thu Oct 10 5:26 pm

Thank you!

00xtremeninja
Veteran
Been liked: 36 times

Post by 00xtremeninja » Fri Oct 11 6:20 am

WOOOOOOO! WE HAVE HOCKEY TONIGHT!!!
PSN: xtremeninja00 (put GPL in title)
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be next to you saying 'that was f**king awesome!'"

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer

Post by Vegoe » Fri Oct 11 12:24 pm

LaFontaine is the starter tonight.

Motzko: We really like our talent, like our guys, but we’ve got work to do--especially for the critical moments for winning hockey games. Penalty killing, playing a lot of young centers, power play, goaltending, that’s going to come in time… The answers are in that room, they’re just not experienced. We can’t duplicate it in practice, we need games.

First one tonight -- I think this team will be fine at the end of November, but tonight will be interesting!

upnorthkid
Rookie
Been liked: 6 times

Post by upnorthkid » Fri Oct 11 1:19 pm

Vegoe wrote:
Fri Oct 11 12:24 pm
LaFontaine is the starter tonight.

Motzko: We really like our talent, like our guys, but we’ve got work to do--especially for the critical moments for winning hockey games. Penalty killing, playing a lot of young centers, power play, goaltending, that’s going to come in time… The answers are in that room, they’re just not experienced. We can’t duplicate it in practice, we need games.

First one tonight -- I think this team will be fine at the end of November, but tonight will be interesting!
Will be a really interesting team to watch these first few games. Lots of guys getting their feet wet. Hopefully can stick around at least 500. Would expect the 2nd half to be a much improved team as well

magoose
Golden
Golden

Post by magoose » Fri Oct 11 3:14 pm

Yahoo!! Game day

ILLINI_GUY
Golden
Golden

Post by ILLINI_GUY » Fri Oct 11 4:34 pm

Is the online stream live tonight or tape delay?

magoose
Golden
Golden

Post by magoose » Fri Oct 11 6:12 pm

FSN+

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Fri Oct 11 6:53 pm

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Fri Oct 11 6:56 pm

OG BMW back
Freshy line will be fun to see
Maroney in over Nelson
Stucker 7th D not surprising but I assume he and Staudacher will play equally or definitely more for Stucker

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Fri Oct 11 7:01 pm

Let's effing do this!

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Fri Oct 11 7:01 pm

BTW weather got way better in CO

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden

Post by Vegasgopher » Fri Oct 11 7:10 pm

Stoked to see the freshman, both on O and on D...feel like lafontaine will be steady, not spectacular and that's probably what we need...interested to see of the returners who makes the biggest jump up...

BEST. DAY. OF. THE. YEAR.

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden
Location: Fargo via Grand Rapids, Bemidji, Madison WI, East Grand Forks.
Been liked: 33 times

Post by MNGophers29 » Fri Oct 11 7:19 pm

My Fox Sports Go app only shows a replay at 2am...

EDIT: the game doesn’t start for another hour and 10 so that must be why...
"Hard work will beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard"
Doug Woog - 1990

This quote was written on the chalkboard in a lockeroom in the old Ralph Engelstad arena my Squirt team used the day after the Gophers used it and came into the game ranked #1 in the nation and lost 6-1 to a second rate Whioux team.

Overhead on SiouxSports.com - Why does every thread always turn into a "Gopher" thread? Is there a secret infatuation with them?

BlueBandit24
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by BlueBandit24 » Fri Oct 11 7:23 pm

So pumped! More excited than I have been for a season opener in a long time. Plenty of reasons for optimism but more question marks than I'd care to see. Anxious to see how a roster more in Motzko's vision comes together.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Fri Oct 11 7:45 pm

Reminder that for those interested, Live Chat will be going for the game. Always a fun time...

TheRube33 on UnTappd

gopherfun83
Rookie
Has liked: 26 times

Post by gopherfun83 » Fri Oct 11 7:57 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Fri Oct 11 6:56 pm
OG BMW back
Freshy line will be fun to see
Maroney in over Nelson
Stucker 7th D not surprising but I assume he and Staudacher will play equally or definitely more for Stucker
Yes line 3 will be really fun to watch. Go Gophers!!

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden

Post by Vegasgopher » Fri Oct 11 8:03 pm

The Rube wrote:
Fri Oct 11 7:45 pm
Reminder that for those interested, Live Chat will be going for the game. Always a fun time...
For us in the eastern time zone that have to work at the golf course at 7am tomorrow, will you still be in chat when I watch the game I taped tomorrow afternoon??? Lol

gopheritall
Golden
Golden

Post by gopheritall » Fri Oct 11 8:05 pm

Excited for the game! Let's go Gophers.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Fri Oct 11 8:16 pm

Vegasgopher wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:03 pm
The Rube wrote:
For us in the eastern time zone that have to work at the golf course at 7am tomorrow, will you still be in chat when I watch the game I taped tomorrow afternoon??? Lol
Ah hahahahahahaha no. Live game only. That's the magic of it. It's organic!!!!!!! No GMOs at all. Wait, what were we talking about again? :wink:

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden

Post by Vegasgopher » Fri Oct 11 8:18 pm

The Rube wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:16 pm
Vegasgopher wrote:
The Rube wrote:
Ah hahahahahahaha no. Live game only. That's the magic of it. It's organic!!!!!!! No GMOs at all. Wait, what were we talking about again? :wink:
Must be a full moon...

Greyeagle
Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 202 times

Post by Greyeagle » Fri Oct 11 8:19 pm

Vegasgopher wrote:
The Rube wrote:
:hammer: :no: :nutz:
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden

Post by Vegasgopher » Fri Oct 11 8:21 pm

Greyeagle wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:19 pm
Vegasgopher wrote:
The Rube wrote:
:hammer: :no: :nutz:
Hey, what can I say? My members like to play early before it gets hot, it's usually 90 by 11am

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Oct 11 8:23 pm

Season's finally here. Last weekend was okay, but it was hard to stay engaged once the idea set in that it wasn't a real game.

Should be interesting to see how we match up, even this early in the season, since none of the players were on the teams the last time we faced CC and so much else has changed too. Let's see that fire we had at the end of last season.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"
--Gopher Hockey Cheer Chicks, 27 April 2006

If Wisconsin-Madison is the state's most prestigious university and the state itself is known as The Dairy State, does that mean UW is Bovine University?

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden

Post by Vegasgopher » Fri Oct 11 8:36 pm

:chainsaw: :censored: We have DIRECTV, live in fla...however the game is blacked out on fsn+ so I'll have to tape alt and listen to the cc announcers when I watch tomorrow afternoon...

Greyeagle
Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 202 times

Post by Greyeagle » Fri Oct 11 8:38 pm

The only thing worse than the audio feed is the CC highlighter jerseys.
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Oct 11 8:41 pm

Nanne 1-0.
Last edited by thinkbui on Fri Oct 11 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

If Wisconsin-Madison is the state's most prestigious university and the state itself is known as The Dairy State, does that mean UW is Bovine University?

gopheritall
Golden
Golden

Post by gopheritall » Fri Oct 11 8:42 pm

Audio right out of 1975 over AM radio.

gopherguy06
Veteran
Been liked: 22 times

Post by gopherguy06 » Fri Oct 11 8:44 pm

That's a dumb penalty to get early for Lacombe

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Oct 11 8:48 pm

Did this broadcast crew even do a dry run last weekend? It seems like they're stumbling all over the place.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Fri Oct 11 8:49 pm

thinkbui wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:48 pm
Did this broadcast crew even do a dry run last weekend? It seems like they're stumbling all over the place.
They mentioned "active shooter." Um.......................

TheRube33 on UnTappd

00xtremeninja
Veteran
Been liked: 36 times

Post by 00xtremeninja » Fri Oct 11 8:49 pm

Love the hyper blue tint to the video too, adjusted the setting on my tv, but man as noted, the audio is AM radio at its worst
PSN: xtremeninja00 (put GPL in title)
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be next to you saying 'that was f**king awesome!'"

sunbone
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by sunbone » Fri Oct 11 8:50 pm

The Rube wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:49 pm
thinkbui wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:48 pm
They mentioned "active shooter." Um.......................
Yeah, I cringed at that one.

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Oct 11 8:55 pm

Yeah the highlight reels from our title years back then have better quality audio.

Though I shouldn't talk since my goal graphic apparently is broken.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

Beauner
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Beauner » Fri Oct 11 8:56 pm

2 early observations: these CC jerseys gave me diarrhea
PxP guy described a defenseman as an active shooter.

Probably not the best term to describe a guy these days

Edit: I see others caught that too :lol:
Formerly "Speedmerchant16"

Beauner
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 56 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Beauner » Fri Oct 11 8:57 pm

thinkbui wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:55 pm
Yeah the highlight reels from our title years back then have better quality audio.

Make it https

Links that are not secure won't work.
Last edited by Beauner on Fri Oct 11 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly "Speedmerchant16"

gopheritall
Golden
Golden

Post by gopheritall » Fri Oct 11 8:58 pm

The video is much better now. Audio still trash.

sunbone
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by sunbone » Fri Oct 11 9:06 pm

I know it is early but I like our 4th line this year better than last year.

Jaykay3
Veteran

Post by Jaykay3 » Fri Oct 11 9:07 pm

sunbone wrote:
Fri Oct 11 9:06 pm
I think they already have more points.

BlueBandit24
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by BlueBandit24 » Fri Oct 11 9:10 pm

sunbone wrote:
Fri Oct 11 9:06 pm
Easy to say since they are responsible for the goal, but feel it has been the best line early.

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Oct 11 9:12 pm

End of 1, Gophs up 1-0.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

QueenofGopherHockey
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 36 times

Post by QueenofGopherHockey » Fri Oct 11 9:13 pm

Those CC helmets are horrible, blends right into the ice. WTH?

QoGH
.06 -- BEST. GAME. EVER.

stauber1
Rookie
Been liked: 3 times

Post by stauber1 » Fri Oct 11 9:16 pm

OF COURSE the year they get rid of Doug is the year the Gophers play a team with a guy named Middendorf.

Reg Dunlop
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 17 times

Post by Reg Dunlop » Fri Oct 11 9:16 pm

It’s nice that CC still lets the AV majors take a stab at doing the broadcasts. :roll:
"Let 'em know you're there!"

Thirty-four: "Reg, I gotta tell you, of all the people on the board, you are one of the five I'd like to buy a beer!" :beerchug:

Frozen Four: BSU=JBSU=LOL

thinkbui
Veteran

Post by thinkbui » Fri Oct 11 9:21 pm

Beauner wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:57 pm
thinkbui wrote:
Fri Oct 11 8:55 pm

Make it https

Links that are not secure won't work.
Thanks. It looks like I have to open port 443 too, but I'll take care of that after I finish sniffing glue to numb the pain from the audio.

"Are you the LEGO guy?"

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 62 times

Post by frozen4champs » Fri Oct 11 9:23 pm

Reg Dunlop wrote:
Fri Oct 11 9:16 pm
It’s nice that CC still lets the AV majors take a stab at doing the broadcasts. :roll:
I need a pair of those dark glasses they give people after dilating their eyes while watching this game.

Norm
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Norm » Fri Oct 11 9:28 pm

Didn't expect this: I no longer get FSN on Dish, but I'm getting this game. Says ATT channel.