2019 - 2020 Schedule

Talk about the current Gopher Hockey team....
stauber1
Rookie
Been liked: 3 times

Re: 2019 - 2020 Schedule

Post by stauber1 » Thu Oct 10 8:14 pm

Right, BTN2Go has gone away and so BTN customers can't stream the FSN games anymore.

Fox Sports is linked to your BTN access.
Fox Sports Go is linked to regional networks, and games shown on regional networks can only be streamed by people who live (or have purchases a package) in those areas.

stauber1
Rookie

Post by stauber1 » Thu Oct 10 8:18 pm

From what I could glean speaking to a "representative" of BTN+ on their live chat function, BTN+ will only offer replays of the Fox Sports North games (available to view at midnight of the day the game was played).
Last edited by stauber1 on Thu Oct 10 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trixR4kids
Veteran
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by trixR4kids » Thu Oct 10 8:20 pm

If this was anything other than college hockey I’d just find a (totally legal) stream and it wouldn’t be an issue.
<GophDogFan> yep, so sad... you have a new moment, when your uncle gets mad because you got the best of him. the last straw was when i told him that UND's hockey program is like crystal pepsi: Nobody every liked it.

stauber1
Rookie

Post by stauber1 » Thu Oct 10 8:21 pm

From the BTN+ website:

With a BTN+ subscription, you get access to the following Big Ten content:

Live Streaming of over 1,400 Non-Televised Games (noted by "BTN+" on the game schedule)
Next Day, On-Demand Archives of Non-Televised and Televised Games
On-Demand Archives of Previous Seasons of Big Ten Classics and BTN Originals

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 61 times

Post by Jupiter » Thu Oct 10 8:23 pm

For Saturday.... I'll be camping out in the cold. So I am just gonna be streaming Wally & Frank!

MATT
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by MATT » Thu Oct 10 8:26 pm

I use YTTV and VPN.

Godsmack
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Godsmack » Thu Oct 10 11:06 pm

WeWantCulvers wrote:
Wed Sep 18 5:35 pm
I'm not sure this is the right thread. I'm planning on travelling to CC for the weekend out there. Anybody with experience thinking I can't show up and get single game tickets for the series? Any recommendations?
I’m a CC season ticket holder and I can assure you that you can literally walk up to the ticket box office and get tickets on game day. I expect a nicer crowd than usual given Minnesota’s coming to town but I bet there won’t be more than 5-6,000 people there at best. You should be fine.

OkComputer
Rookie
Has liked: 1 time

Post by OkComputer » Thu Oct 10 11:58 pm

I admittedly skipped a lot of this conversation, so apologies if this was already suggested....

In the youtubetv app you can set your home location. I think you're allowed to change it a limited number of times per year (maybe 2?). Could you just change your home location to a MN zip code and thereby get all the MN channels? You wouldn't get your local news channels, but you could use an old fashioned antenna for that if you need it.

In the app go to account>settings>area.

Gopherguy05
Veteran
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Gopherguy05 » Fri Oct 11 8:01 pm

OkComputer wrote:
Thu Oct 10 11:58 pm
I admittedly skipped a lot of this conversation, so apologies if this was already suggested....

In the youtubetv app you can set your home location. I think you're allowed to change it a limited number of times per year (maybe 2?). Could you just change your home location to a MN zip code and thereby get all the MN channels? You wouldn't get your local news channels, but you could use an old fashioned antenna for that if you need it.

In the app go to account>settings>area.
I would assume at least occasionally they run some geolocate with your IP address. But maybe i'm wrong.

stauber1
Rookie

Post by stauber1 » Fri Oct 11 8:05 pm

Yes, when you sign up for YouTube TV you grant them access to use/find your location.
Then you need to login from your home location at least once every 3 months to avoid hiccups/headaches in your subscription.

MATT
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by MATT » Fri Oct 11 9:47 pm

I set up my YTTV account when I lived in MN, so that is my home location. Since moving, I have to sign in from the home location every 3 months or so. I do that via VPN. When I watch on the apple TV, all the channels are MN, as if I was in MN. When I watch from my phone on chromecast, it follows:
  • Local networks for the location you're visiting. Note: You can’t record local programming outside of your home area.
  • Local sports programs, depending on content rights and which networks are available in that region. You may also see sports programs from your home area if they're available in other regions. Note: Sports programming can vary widely based on location and content rights. Learn more about viewing restrictions.
  • All of your recorded programs from your home area. Programs will be recorded once they've completed airing on live TV.

nowheresville
Rookie

Post by nowheresville » Fri Oct 11 10:57 pm

FWIW, I signed up for YouTube TV at the start of the baseball playoffs and used a Minnesota Zip Code and I've been watching FSN North on my Roku without any issues (as well as other local channels from back home) and without a VPN or anything similar. Even when signing into the Fox Sports Go app, it gives me the FSN North options.

If I log in on my phone, then gives me channels based on my geographic location, but that hasn't impacted being able to watch at home.

It's still annoying that BTN2Go is gone - that really made watching from out of state so easy. It's also interesting that BTN2Go International seems to just be gone - for a few years that was a great way, via VPN, to watch everything on BTN, FSN, and BTN+ (like GWH) for just $20 a month.

maddie
Rookie
Has liked: 2 times

Post by maddie » Wed Oct 16 3:10 pm

For out of staters, both Minnesota/Niagara games are on BTN+ weekend schedule.

fronesis
Rookie

Post by fronesis » Wed Oct 16 6:17 pm

stauber1 wrote:
Thu Oct 10 8:21 pm
From the BTN+ website:

With a BTN+ subscription, you get access to the following Big Ten content:

Live Streaming of over 1,400 Non-Televised Games (noted by "BTN+" on the game schedule)
Next Day, On-Demand Archives of Non-Televised and Televised Games
On-Demand Archives of Previous Seasons of Big Ten Classics and BTN Originals
I’m an out-of-stater.

If I’m reading the above correctly then with a BTN+ sub I should get:
  • FSN games live and on demand
  • BTN games on demand the next day
Right??

jmcarroll

Post by jmcarroll » Wed Oct 16 8:06 pm

I'm an out of stater too and I've noticed that this weekend's games are on the schedule on my fox sports go app, even though I don't get fsn. I'm hoping they are actually on so I don't have to get btn+ to watch.

fronesis
Rookie

Post by fronesis » Thu Oct 17 7:41 am

I went ahead and subscribed to BTN+. At $10/month it’s well worth it if I can really get the FSN games and the BTN games.

I looked through games from the last week and I *am* able to watch games from other sports that were previously aired on BTN as well as BTN+ games. The Friday CC game from last weekend is NOT available, which doesn’t quite make sense to me since it was an FSN game I thought it should be available on BTN+.

Looking at the future schedule, both Niagara games, 1 Duluth game, and both Notre Dame games are listed on the schedule.

Sioux Suck
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Sioux Suck » Thu Oct 17 8:08 am

The away Duluth game definitely won't be on BTN+. Duluth is home and controls the TV and stream rights, which go to NCHC Tv

nowheresville
Rookie

Post by nowheresville » Thu Oct 17 11:15 am

You've never been able to watch Live BTN or FSN games on BTN+ in the past - the only live content has been games not broadcast on traditional TV, like Womens Hockey and Mens exhibition games or the road conference games that didn't get picked up by TV.

I'd be thrilled if watching live via BTN+ is an option now, and if it works, please share, but I really doubt that its different. I suspect the games shown on the schedule right now, like this weekend games, will only be available as replays once the broadcasts are complete (or the next day).

The CC game wouldn't be on there in any case because it wasn't really a FSN game. FSN just picked up the feed from ATT sportsnet or whoever it was that produces and broadcasts games for CC.

stauber1
Rookie

Post by stauber1 » Fri Oct 18 5:49 pm

Since there again seems to be some confusion -

BTN+ WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO LIVE STREAM GAMES THAT ARE OTHERWISE TELEVISED. IT IS ONLY AN OPTION TO WATCH RECORDINGS OF THOSE GAMES STARTING SOMETIME AFTER MIDNIGHT THE DAY OF THE GAME.

If a game is not being televised at all (including a conference's web streaming service), chances are you will be able to watch a live, low-production value stream on BTN+.

YouTube TV is an option for out-of-staters. Just put a MN zip code in when it asks for your location.
Doing this is giving me access to the MN channels despite my credit card info being an out-of-state address and zip code.
It is probably advised to find someone you trust to periodically log in to your YouTube TV account every couple months from the zip code you listed. According to YouTube TV this is required to maintain your "home location." No idea if there will be issues if you fail to do so, just passing along what I have found in their literature.

EDIT: After setting my home location on Youtube TV to Minnesota, I can't watch Fox Sports North on YouTube TV as it asks to verify my location. But I can log in to Fox Sports Go with my YouTube TV account and watch it there
Last edited by stauber1 on Fri Oct 18 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maddie
Rookie

Post by maddie » Fri Oct 18 7:47 pm

Live in near-north Boston 'burbs. Subscribed to MN-only BTN+ package.

Stream is working fine tonight through Roku-enabled TV.

Now, let's get some goals.....

stauber1
Rookie

Post by stauber1 » Fri Oct 18 7:58 pm

wow.......so BTN+ is in fact live streaming the FOX broadcast?
That goes counter to everything it says on their website as well as what I was told in a live-chat with one of their reps.

fronesis
Rookie

Post by fronesis » Sat Oct 19 7:41 am

Another note for those trying to watch with BTN+.

They have an option to turn off scores so that it won’t show you the final score of a gate you are about to watch in replay. But the app this year now inserts the school and sport’s twitter feed into the landing page when you click on a game to watch. And the top of the twitter feed obviously announces the final score of the game.

I understand that most people prefer to watch sports live. But when you are selling a paid service to people that allows them to watch games on replay, you should account for the fact that some people do NOT watch live and want to be able to see the game without knowing the result.

I sent them an email – not that it will do any good.

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 61 times

Post by Jupiter » Mon Oct 21 12:21 pm

The 11/9 game @ Michigan has moved from 6pm to 4pm and TV will now be picked up by BTN.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by Bonin21 » Mon Oct 21 12:23 pm

That's a win since it wasnt going to be on TV I think
Lead us out of Loserville, Bob.
104 big four seasons with no finals appearance
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

Norm
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Norm » Mon Oct 21 4:10 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Mon Oct 21 12:23 pm
That's a win since it wasnt going to be on TV I think
Win for me as I get BTN but not FSN. I count 10 games now listed on BTN.

maddie
Rookie

Post by maddie » Mon Oct 21 6:35 pm

Weekend TV update for the out of staters......

Both games streamed on BTN+. So, it might be fair to assume that FSN or FSN+ games will be available on BTN+.

For those without FSN access, an additional $10/month for 5 months of Gopher Hockey is not too bad.

Ski-U-Mah

uofm86
Rookie
Been liked: 1 time

Post by uofm86 » Tue Oct 22 10:03 am

maddie wrote:
Mon Oct 21 6:35 pm
Weekend TV update for the out of staters......

Both games streamed on BTN+. So, it might be fair to assume that FSN or FSN+ games will be available on BTN+.

For those without FSN access, an additional $10/month for 5 months of Gopher Hockey is not too bad.

Ski-U-Mah
Quick question. I live in Colorado so I have always just gone through Roku for BTN2GO, I noticed you said you live out of state as well. Where did you go to get set-up for BTN+.

Thanks

MarkDL
Rookie

Post by MarkDL » Tue Oct 22 10:46 am

https://www.btnplus.com main link
https://www.btnplus.com/packages subscriptions

I am also out of state. That's what I used.

uofm86
Rookie
Been liked: 1 time

Post by uofm86 » Tue Oct 22 11:47 am

MarkDL wrote:
Tue Oct 22 10:46 am
https://www.btnplus.com main link
https://www.btnplus.com/packages subscriptions

I am also out of state. That's what I used.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 107 times
Been liked: 144 times

Post by Slap Shot » Tue Oct 22 12:44 pm

Are any subscriptions that can gain access to most (many?) games be had internationally? For whatever reason my company's VPN which is US based does not allow me to view any games in any way affiliated with FOX. As of now I can view games on BTN and NBCS main only.
Currently under construction.

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 111 times

Post by Bertogliat » Tue Oct 22 1:46 pm

Slap Shot wrote:
Tue Oct 22 12:44 pm
Are any subscriptions that can gain access to most (many?) games be had internationally? For whatever reason my company's VPN which is US based does not allow me to view any games in any way affiliated with FOX. As of now I can view games on BTN and NBCS main only.
Why does fox block people from watching internationally?

george
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Post by george » Tue Oct 22 1:54 pm

Bertogliat wrote:
Tue Oct 22 1:46 pm
Slap Shot wrote:
Maybe it's his company's VPN.

Handyman
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 175 times

Post by Handyman » Tue Oct 22 2:25 pm

Bertogliat wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:
Well most of the ad revenue would be local and they arent paying FSN to broadcast the games abroad. Not to mention I am sure the schools have rights issues with it along with all sorts of other red tape.
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

Sioux Suck
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Sioux Suck » Tue Oct 22 3:46 pm

Does anyone have Hulu Live TV? And, are you able to stream live BTN? Thinking about getting Hulu Live if they stream the live BTN feed. I have to work until 5pm on the Saturday of the away Michigan series, and won't be able to stream the game live on BTN+. Thinking this might be my only option to catch the first half of the game

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 111 times

Post by Bertogliat » Tue Oct 22 4:39 pm

Handyman wrote:
Tue Oct 22 2:25 pm
Bertogliat wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:
Well most of the ad revenue would be local and they arent paying FSN to broadcast the games abroad. Not to mention I am sure the schools have rights issues with it along with all sorts of other red tape.
It just seems odd to me that even though someone watching from the Philippines may not be able to go the a Holiday gas stations that advertise on the program it would be a problem if that person logged in to watch the game.

Would it cost anyone (Fox, UMN, or advertisers) any money to allow that?

g-manpuck
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by g-manpuck » Tue Oct 22 4:44 pm

Whioux Suck wrote:
Tue Oct 22 3:46 pm
Does anyone have Hulu Live TV? And, are you able to stream live BTN? Thinking about getting Hulu Live if they stream the live BTN feed. I have to work until 5pm on the Saturday of the away Michigan series, and won't be able to stream the game live on BTN+. Thinking this might be my only option to catch the first half of the game
Yup, I do...and yes BTN is on Hulu Live. I watched the 3rd period of the Saturday night game vs. Niagara.
-"It's not like we have to become Canadian because they won!" - my wife Chrystal

-I am the official Iowa Hawkeye Football fan of GPL

Handyman
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 175 times

Post by Handyman » Tue Oct 22 11:21 pm

I just dropped Hulu TV...but yeah it has BTN. It is usually a few minutes behind just an FYI.
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Thu Oct 31 8:00 pm

Anyone know how to add the stubhub marketplace to your Gopher Sports account?

It asks for a pin. What pin?
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

Butters Stotch
Rookie
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Butters Stotch » Thu Oct 31 8:26 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Thu Oct 31 8:00 pm

There's a PIN that the athletic department should have emailed you. I received an email today regarding this.

Snowcool08
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Snowcool08 » Thu Oct 31 9:40 pm

Bonin21 wrote:

You may have to call the ticket office tomorrow. I needed a PIN to renew this year and didn’t get an email with it. Called them and they pulled it up right away.

D2D
Veteran
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by D2D » Thu Oct 31 10:19 pm

Bonin21 wrote:

Earlier today I received an email from GopherSports, and it contained my Customer Number and PIN, along with instructions on how to list with StubHub.

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 125 times

Post by Cowgirl » Thu Oct 31 11:21 pm

D2D wrote:
Thu Oct 31 10:19 pm
Bonin21 wrote:

Earlier today I received an email from GopherSports, and it contained my Customer Number and PIN, along with instructions on how to list with StubHub.
I received the email today too.

gopher6
Veteran
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by gopher6 » Sat Nov 02 6:22 am

so the U lowered season ticket prices, but single game ticket prices are still the highest in NCAA hockey and with the Corp no shows and tickets not sold it so ugly watching Gopher hockey in a empty Marriucci arena

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Nov 02 8:32 am

Just say no shows. Most of them aren't corp that's a lame untrue excuse

Magic
Rookie

Post by Magic » Sat Nov 02 8:43 am

There are many many variables why attendance is low. Some people point to price (which is way too high for college hockey) some point to moving to B10, some point to winning, some point to many other entertainment options to spend money on. Personally I would drop Seat Donation Seating and tell the Corporate and Ticket King no shows that if their tickets arent used by end of 1st period they are being resold for $20

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Nov 02 9:14 am

No one would be waiting around to buy those tickets after one period though. Also one period is too aggressive to give up a paying customers ticket.

Norm
Golden
Golden

Post by Norm » Sat Nov 02 9:24 am

Magic wrote:
Sat Nov 02 8:43 am
There are many many variables why attendance is low. Some people point to price (which is way too high for college hockey) some point to moving to B10, some point to winning, some point to many other entertainment options to spend money on. Personally I would drop Seat Donation Seating and tell the Corporate and Ticket King no shows that if their tickets arent used by end of 1st period they are being resold for $20
Who would buy a $20 ticket to watch the last 2 periods?

Magic
Rookie

Post by Magic » Sat Nov 02 9:48 am

The $20 number is arbitrary. I personally would pay $20 to sit between the blue lines for any of the premium games. The point is MOST people who are attending the game arrive by end of 1st period. The added incentive for the University to sell unused seats. Just a thought

gopher6
Veteran
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by gopher6 » Sat Nov 02 1:53 pm

Magic wrote:
Sat Nov 02 9:48 am
The $20 number is arbitrary. I personally would pay $20 to sit between the blue lines for any of the premium games. The point is MOST people who are attending the game arrive by end of 1st period. The added incentive for the University to sell unused seats. Just a thought
Lou Nanne has been saying for years now the U should be contacting the Season ticket holders who do not show up game after game and asking why they do not show up.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Nov 02 1:55 pm

They're just going to say I didn't feel like going and it's going to be mostly the team isn't at a level Gopher hockey should be yet after hanging onto Lucia for multiple years too many, and of course, Big Ten opponents.

Norm
Golden
Golden

Post by Norm » Sat Nov 02 2:07 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Sat Nov 02 1:55 pm
They're just going to say I didn't feel like going and it's going to be mostly the team isn't at a level Gopher hockey should be yet after hanging onto Lucia for multiple years too many, and of course, Big Ten opponents.
In other words they have more money than they know what to do with it.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Nov 02 2:29 pm

Norm wrote:
Sat Nov 02 2:07 pm
Bonin21 wrote:
Right. That's just the way it is.

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 107 times
Been liked: 144 times

Post by Slap Shot » Sat Nov 02 10:07 pm

Norm wrote:
Sat Nov 02 2:07 pm
Bonin21 wrote:
He's projecting.
Currently under construction.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Nov 02 10:15 pm

Whatever you want to think. They don't show up and if they cared about the money they would drop. I'd also be curious to know the average age of STH in the high donations sections. That might also play a big role in no shows...

JoeGopher
Rookie

Post by JoeGopher » Mon Nov 04 4:27 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Sat Nov 02 10:15 pm
Whatever you want to think. They don't show up and if they cared about the money they would drop. I'd also be curious to know the average age of STH in the high donations sections. That might also play a big role in no shows...
I can only speak to my section (18), but the age appears to be a bit all over the place. Probably no younger than 35 and some in their 60's. Most appear to be in the middle of those groups (40/50's).

FWIW, I have been to all but 1 game (the pre-season thing) and for the most part, the people in my section have been the same. Additionally, I moved this year from 17 to 18 (got an aisle seat) and it's basically the same story for both sections. Last, I chose to move seats this year and in looking at the chart of open seats, I would say the majority of the empties in the middle section are unsold and not the evil "Corpie No-Shows" that many of the folks on here bitch about (without actually buying tickets or going to games themselves).

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Mon Nov 04 4:51 pm

Most of the middle sections are sold. It is no shows. Not necessarily corpie like everyone likes to use as an excuse.
Also the ages of people you're seeing are the ones showing up... My hypothesis is a lot that don't show up are old.

JoeGopher
Rookie

Post by JoeGopher » Mon Nov 04 7:36 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Mon Nov 04 4:51 pm
Most of the middle sections are sold. It is no shows. Not necessarily corpie like everyone likes to use as an excuse.
Also the ages of people you're seeing are the ones showing up... My hypothesis is a lot that don't show up are old.
Interesting if that really is the case. About 40% of 18 was open when I moved. Be shocked if that many sold after I made the move but I suppose anything is possible.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Mon Nov 04 7:39 pm

Look at available tickets for the U18 exhibition. Obviously almost all of the sold tickets for this game are season tickets.
https://gophersports.evenue.net/cgi-bin ... evenue.net

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Tue Nov 05 9:39 am

I got my stubhub pin. All this does is take you to stubhub where you have to log into your stubhub account anyways? What's the point?

I thought it was an internal version of stub hub for Gopher fans

Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 36 times

Post by Vegoe » Tue Nov 05 10:15 am

Bonin21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05 9:39 am
I got my stubhub pin. All this does is take you to stubhub where you have to log into your stubhub account anyways? What's the point?

I thought it was an internal version of stub hub for Gopher fans
The point is so that it's integrated with MyGopherSports so it's easier for people to move tickets they can't use.

I'm sure the winning has something to do with it, but redemption rates have been the best for football since I've been tracking the data.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Tue Nov 05 10:58 am

I discovered there is a linked account login setting so you shouldn't have to login to stubhub coming from the Gopher site. People will want to turn that on.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Tue Nov 05 12:26 pm

How does it actually transfer the tickets? It just says create listing without giving an option for electronic or physical delivery.

Also, if you click Buy Items it goes to the BC stubhub page haha.