Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Talk about the current Gopher Hockey team....
User avatar
J22
Golden
Golden
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sat Dec 26 4:35 pm
Location: Stillwater
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 31 times
Age: 44

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by J22 » Fri Mar 22 3:26 pm

Kelor wrote:
Fri Mar 22 8:56 am
I'm pretty sure that blunder doesn't measure up to getting involved in a land war in Asia or going in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!
Inconceivable

User avatar
D2D
Veteran
Posts: 2243
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by D2D » Fri Mar 22 5:54 pm

I would hope that this past season will prove to be the bottom as far as the number of empty seats is concerned. If so, now would be a great time for new fans to buy AS LONG AS THE U DOES ITS PART AND MAKES THE COST OF TICKETS MORE AFFORDABLE.

For some reason I'm not terribly optimistic that this will happen.

User avatar
Gopher Family
Golden
Golden
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 13 6:04 am
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Gopher Family » Fri Mar 22 9:51 pm

Wife and I will be there every game we are in town ... so that is a yes

User avatar
Vegoe
GPL Writer
GPL Writer
Posts: 2447
Joined: Tue Feb 09 8:49 am
Location: NE Mpls
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 46 times
Age: 40
Contact:

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Vegoe » Fri Mar 22 11:19 pm

BTW Updated the Future Schedule with the dates I know so far:

10/25/2019 Minnesota Duluth
10/26/2019 @ Minnesota Duluth
12/28/2019 Mariucci Classic (Bemidji State, St. Cloud State, Minnesota State)
12/29/2019 Mariucci Classic (Bemidji State, St. Cloud State, Minnesota State)

User avatar
Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Posts: 15814
Joined: Sat May 14 9:01 pm
Location: Angeles City, Philippines
Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 191 times
Contact:

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Slap Shot » Sat Mar 23 9:17 am

Kelor wrote:
Fri Mar 22 8:56 am
I'm pretty sure that blunder doesn't measure up to getting involved in a land war in Asia or going in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line!
The Gopher athletic department was in a land war with Asia?
Currently under construction.

User avatar
00xtremeninja
Veteran
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Nov 01 2:01 pm
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 58 times
Age: 35
Contact:

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by 00xtremeninja » Mon Aug 12 5:54 pm

Didnt know where to put this, but what's the deal with the gophers score club? Do I just have to make a minimum 10 dollar yearly donation to the U and I can have ticket presale access? Their website is so confusing to try and navigate through
PSN: xtremeninja00 (put GPL in title)
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be next to you saying 'that was f**king awesome!'"

User avatar
JWG
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7451
Joined: Tue Apr 15 9:33 am
Location: IGH
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 109 times
Age: 101
Contact:

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by JWG » Mon Aug 12 7:45 pm

00xtremeninja wrote:
Mon Aug 12 5:54 pm
Didnt know where to put this, but what's the deal with the gophers score club? Do I just have to make a minimum 10 dollar yearly donation to the U and I can have ticket presale access? Their website is so confusing to try and navigate through
I was trying to learn about this, it’s different from when all donations counted but non -athletic donations worth fewer points. But the pages wouldn’t load for me.
JWG
[This space for rent]

User avatar
Greyeagle
Moderator
Posts: 18802
Joined: Wed Apr 09 12:12 pm
Location: Capital City
Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 268 times
Age: 53

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Greyeagle » Mon Aug 12 8:32 pm

I got an "M" luggage tag in the mail today! Thank god I renewed. ;) :D

(seriously, I am glad I renewed.)
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

User avatar
00xtremeninja
Veteran
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Nov 01 2:01 pm
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 58 times
Age: 35
Contact:

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by 00xtremeninja » Tue Aug 13 12:43 am

JWG wrote:
Mon Aug 12 7:45 pm
00xtremeninja wrote:
Mon Aug 12 5:54 pm
Didnt know where to put this, but what's the deal with the gophers score club? Do I just have to make a minimum 10 dollar yearly donation to the U and I can have ticket presale access? Their website is so confusing to try and navigate through
I was trying to learn about this, it’s different from when all donations counted but non -athletic donations worth fewer points. But the pages wouldn’t load for me.
Yeah I ran into those dead ends too. I'd like to get a shot at securing premium game tickets during a pre sale, and see the score club has this option, but it's like trying to find the Dead Sea scrolls to find the info on what qualifies to get you into it, minimum donation, etc.
PSN: xtremeninja00 (put GPL in title)
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be next to you saying 'that was f**king awesome!'"

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6907
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 177 times
Age: 32

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Cowgirl » Tue Aug 13 8:58 am

00xtremeninja wrote:
Tue Aug 13 12:43 am
JWG wrote:
Mon Aug 12 7:45 pm
00xtremeninja wrote:
Mon Aug 12 5:54 pm
Didnt know where to put this, but what's the deal with the gophers score club? Do I just have to make a minimum 10 dollar yearly donation to the U and I can have ticket presale access? Their website is so confusing to try and navigate through
I was trying to learn about this, it’s different from when all donations counted but non -athletic donations worth fewer points. But the pages wouldn’t load for me.
Yeah I ran into those dead ends too. I'd like to get a shot at securing premium game tickets during a pre sale, and see the score club has this option, but it's like trying to find the Dead Sea scrolls to find the info on what qualifies to get you into it, minimum donation, etc.
Being a season ticket holder is one way. I’m not sure if you still have to be a season ticket holder to have donations that count or not.
I’d suggest calling the ticket office, they can probably get you the info you need.

User avatar
00xtremeninja
Veteran
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Nov 01 2:01 pm
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 58 times
Age: 35
Contact:

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by 00xtremeninja » Tue Aug 13 2:56 pm

Yeah after doing some more looking that was next on my game plan. TO THE GOPHER PHONES!
PSN: xtremeninja00 (put GPL in title)
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be next to you saying 'that was f**king awesome!'"

User avatar
grothm01
Rookie
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Oct 13 1:13 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times
Age: 76

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by grothm01 » Sat Sep 07 1:01 pm

Anyone got their tickets yet?

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6907
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 177 times
Age: 32

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Cowgirl » Sat Sep 07 1:45 pm

I was told they should be mailed out in the next couple weeks.

User avatar
D2D
Veteran
Posts: 2243
Joined: Wed Oct 24 12:48 am
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by D2D » Sat Sep 07 2:47 pm

Shouldn't they have the game times printed on them? They are still not posted on the team site.

User avatar
Steve MN
Golden
Golden
Posts: 8709
Joined: Fri Jan 25 9:16 am
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 50 times
Age: 47

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Steve MN » Sat Sep 07 2:51 pm

D2D wrote:
Sat Sep 07 2:47 pm
Shouldn't they have the game times printed on them? They are still not posted on the team site.
They didn't last year. Can't remember the year before.
:BDTR:

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6907
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 177 times
Age: 32

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by Cowgirl » Sat Sep 07 8:14 pm

I think they stopped printing times because they often move a time or two pending other sports or tv schedules.

mngoodguy
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 28 12:24 am

Re: Season tickets 2019/2020 - renewing or not renewing

Post by mngoodguy » Sat Sep 28 12:28 am

We decided not to renew. We signed up in 1995. A lot had to die with my son playing friday and Sat nights. Cost was a biggie too. $2000+ for 2 seats n park

Post Reply