Gopher Basketball 2014-2019: The Quest for the Quint

Chat about Football, Baseball or any other sports topic.
00xtremeninja
Veteran
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: Gopher Basketball 2014-2019: The Quest for the Quint

Post by 00xtremeninja » Thu Mar 21 3:02 pm

Getting ahead of myself for Saturday, Sparty down by 1 at the half, great game thus far. Bradley did their homework on MSU
PSN: xtremeninja00 (put GPL in title)
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be next to you saying 'that was f**king awesome!'"

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by Bertogliat » Thu Mar 21 3:03 pm

00xtremeninja wrote:
Thu Mar 21 3:02 pm
Getting ahead of myself for Saturday, Sparty down by 1 at the half, great game thus far. Bradley did their homework on MSU
Oh my, yes you are getting ahead of yourself.

00xtremeninja
Veteran

Post by 00xtremeninja » Thu Mar 21 3:05 pm

Izzo and company took a loss as a number 2 seed to Mid Tenn State in 2016, oh how awesome would it be for that to happen again here.
"A good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be next to you saying 'that was f**king awesome!'"

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden

Post by Bertogliat » Thu Mar 21 3:06 pm

00xtremeninja wrote:
Thu Mar 21 3:05 pm
Izzo and company took a loss as a number 2 seed to Mid Tenn State in 2016, oh how awesome would it be for that to happen again here.
It's not possible. I guarantee it.

00xtremeninja
Veteran

Post by 00xtremeninja » Thu Mar 21 3:07 pm

Belmont also up on Maryland right now too.

Heartbreaker for the Aggies today

davescharf
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 35 times

Post by davescharf » Thu Mar 21 3:23 pm

gopherguy06 wrote:
Thu Mar 21 1:38 pm
Gophers win move to the second round for the second time in 22 seasons and this time there is no UCLA Asterisk
1997 was the last time we won a tourney game? That’s so sad given some of the good teams we’ve had in that time
Member of the "Never used the 'ahh' smiley" in a post since September 2010.
GPL's official hater of Surly Eight since September 2014

Untappd user ID: Davescharf

maroon_and_gold
Veteran
Been liked: 8 times

Post by maroon_and_gold » Thu Mar 21 4:00 pm

Let’s go Bradley! Clap clap clap clap clap

Bonin21
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Bonin21 » Thu Mar 21 4:01 pm

I turned on the stream so probably jinxed it.
Lead us out of Loserville, Bob.
104 big four seasons with no finals appearance
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

Border Gopher
Veteran
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Border Gopher » Thu Mar 21 4:51 pm

davescharf wrote:
Thu Mar 21 3:23 pm
gopherguy06 wrote:
Gophers win move to the second round for the second time in 22 seasons and this time there is no UCLA Asterisk
1997 was the last time we won a tourney game? That’s so sad given some of the good teams we’ve had in that time
Uh no. We bet the crap out of UCLA in Tubby's last year.
"A real man makes his own puck luck." - Billy Zane, Titanic

Chris83
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Chris83 » Thu Mar 21 6:11 pm

Two wins in the Big 10 tournament and now a first round win in the NCAA's. Very nice season by Pitino and the team. Here's hoping they can give MSU a good test on Saturday.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

sunbone
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 33 times

Post by sunbone » Thu Mar 21 6:21 pm

Thought the Gophers played a really good game today, especially with Murphy sitting out in stretches. Excited to see what they can do Saturday. Hopefully a lot of Gopher fans in the stands.

JWG
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by JWG » Thu Mar 21 6:42 pm

Who knows. They played Purdue well on a back to back night and hopefully Iowa presents a bit of a hometown crowd. I won’t be upset if they don’t win as long as they don’t look like they did against Michigan.
JWG
[This space for rent]

gopherguy06
Veteran
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by gopherguy06 » Thu Mar 21 7:09 pm

davescharf wrote:
gopherguy06 wrote:
Didn't we win one the year Tubby was fired?

Edit: we beat UCLA in his last game
Last edited by gopherguy06 on Thu Mar 21 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dryfly
Veteran
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by dryfly » Thu Mar 21 7:10 pm

That was fun. Still don’t know what to think. After watching these guys early it was clear when good they are VERY good. When no good.., Let’s not think about that alternative right now.

Serious question for those who know BB better than me (like almost everyone) ... was this just a really good match up for us, we played out our ass, or both?

00xtremeninja
Veteran

Post by 00xtremeninja » Thu Mar 21 7:15 pm

dryfly wrote:
Thu Mar 21 7:10 pm
That was fun. Still don’t know what to think. After watching these guys early it was clear when good they are VERY good. When no good.., Let’s not think about that alternative right now.

Serious question for those who know BB better than me (like almost everyone) ... was this just a really good match up for us, we played out our ass, or both?
My take is this, and after only watching a handful of bb games this year.

On paper this was an even matchup in a few ways, but the cards were beat by their own game today. The amount of 3 pointers we hit was unheard of all year where Louisville was colder on the 3s than they typically are. We also won more of the physical in the lane play, which I think Louisville also does, but we out muscled them. Defensively we played a solid game i felt. Coffey and Murphy had hell of good games, which makes the team better. When they try to do it all, we struggle.

If they can recreate today against MSU, we can hang with them.

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 151 times

Post by Slap Shot » Thu Mar 21 7:22 pm

That was a fun game to watch. While I give them less than a 10% chance to beat MSU it will be interesting to see if MSU plays the 3 or smartly forces the Gophers outside given today was an anomaly. The Gophers are not a good FT team and I'd dare them to force it inside if for some reason MSUs offense doesn't click. Either way I think Rick might give them the right gameplan and from there gravy.
Currently under construction.

sunbone
Golden
Golden

Post by sunbone » Thu Mar 21 7:49 pm

Slap Shot wrote:
Thu Mar 21 7:22 pm
That was a fun game to watch. While I give them less than a 10% chance to beat MSU it will be interesting to see if MSU plays the 3 or smartly forces the Gophers outside given today was an anomaly. The Gophers are not a good FT team and I'd dare them to force it inside if for some reason MSUs offense doesn't click. Either way I think Rick might give them the right gameplan and from there gravy.
I wouldn’t predict a Gopher win but wouldn’t say less than 10% chance. The Gophers aren’t world beaters by any means, but I don’t think this is one of Izzo’s better teams. Obviously they thumped us at MSU this year. But if we play like we did today, and Sparty plays like they did? Hopefully a pro-Gopher crowd? Punchers chance. Just a lot of fun. :good2:

Chris83
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Chris83 » Thu Mar 21 8:20 pm

I don't think Louisville was worthy of a #7 seed, but the Gophers had no control over that. In 2017 I felt Middle Tennessee was much better than a #12 seed and the Gophers got a bad draw having to face them. Things even out.

As mentioned already, I just hope they give MSU a good game. Anything going forward is just topping on the dessert for me.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Beauner
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 141 times

Post by Beauner » Thu Mar 21 8:25 pm

dryfly wrote:
Thu Mar 21 7:10 pm

Both. They played really well offensively. Hit 3s early to spread the defense out so they couldn't just pack the paint like teams did to the Gophers in some of their uglier losses this season. This let Coffey and Dupree drive the lane and kick out, or get bunnies or layups. It also allowed Murphy and Oturu to get some room to work down low.

Louisville defense was solid but they didn't do a great job all year in creating turnovers. Turnovers have been a killer for the Gophers this year in their losses. I think they had 4 with about 8 minutes left in the game. Their season average was 12. Louisville also committed a lot of fouls this season traditionally and the Gophers were among the most-fouled team in the Big Ten (partly because their offense ran through Murphy a lot).

Louisville was a very solid team but the Gophers were a very tough matchup for them with their size in the back court and in the post. The fact that they were cold from 3 for a good chunk of the game really helped.
Formerly "Speedmerchant16"

00xtremeninja
Veteran

Post by 00xtremeninja » Thu Mar 21 8:29 pm

Need to generate points off the bench too

MNNavy
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by MNNavy » Thu Mar 21 9:41 pm

gopherguy06 wrote:
Thu Mar 21 7:09 pm
davescharf wrote:
gopherguy06 wrote:

Are you SURE the win over UCLA was Tubby's last game as HC?
I have GOT to stop saying "How stupid can you get"
Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

JWG
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 67 times

Post by JWG » Thu Mar 21 10:36 pm

Looks like the B1G will be 5-0 today. Nice.
JWG
[This space for rent]

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Thu Mar 21 11:06 pm

MNNavy wrote:
Thu Mar 21 9:41 pm
gopherguy06 wrote:
davescharf wrote:
gopherguy06 wrote:

The loss against Florida was 😂

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Thu Mar 21 11:07 pm

00xtremeninja wrote:
Thu Mar 21 8:29 pm
Well the bench guy who probably had the most minutes was Hurt who could maybe score in a college intramural game. He's way too passive to allow himself to take shots in a big games (not that I'm complaining).
Did any of our bench guys even attempt a shot? Maybe Omersa in his 5ish minutes? I don't remember Brock shooting.

MATT
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by MATT » Fri Mar 22 12:25 am

Beauner wrote:
Thu Mar 21 11:07 pm
00xtremeninja wrote:
Well the bench guy who probably had the most minutes was Hurt who could maybe score in a college intramural game. He's way too passive to allow himself to take shots in a big games (not that I'm complaining).
Did any of our bench guys even attempt a shot? Maybe Omersa in his 5ish minutes? I don't remember Brock shooting.
:lol: on Bump they said 0 attempts from the bench

Handyman
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 193 times

Post by Handyman » Fri Mar 22 2:33 am

Beauner wrote:
Thu Mar 21 11:07 pm
00xtremeninja wrote:
Hurt sucks. The only thing worse than his inability to do anything offensively is how awful he is inbounding the ball. If the game had been closer Murphy would have been playing gimped up cause Hurt on the court is like playing a man down.

Just finished watching the game...

Louisville reminded me of the Gophers much of Pitino's tenure when they lose. They had chances but they never really made any sort of run. After the Gophers took a decent lead towards the end of the first half Louisville looked confused. I never got the feeling they were even a threat once the Gophers came out hot in the second half. They played so far away from the basket they were killing the clock and hurting their chances at scoring. Oh and their defensive strategy was awful especially in the second half. The last 5 minutes of the game they didnt do anything to force the Gophers to make mistakes (outside of inbounds pressure) and in the last 2 minutes they let us just kill the entire shot clock. Chris Mack was outcoached by Pitino.

The big thing I saw out of the Gophers that I think they can continue going forward is the D. That was maybe the best I have seen them play defensively for a complete game. Louisville missed a lot of shots because Gabe, Coffey and Pree were playing tight D and challenging shots. They also got back fast after misses (killing any chance at easy points) and they were active trying to knock the ball away. This was the type of D Richard played when he took over for Tubby and I think it should be how we play regularly. We dont need to run a full pressure all the time, but we dont need to play half court D all game either. Throwing people off their game is what we often dont do we let them get comfortable. We didnt do that today (or really any of the big games they won down the stretch) and that is really the difference.

These last few weeks is the Amir Coffey I have been waiting to see. Yeah he still takes some weird shots at odd times but he has embraced being the leader of the team on the floor. The offense actually moves quite well when he is in control and it helps Gabe find his spot and guys like Murphy and Oturu create space down low. Next year him on the court with a PG could be really fun to watch. He needs to have this level of confidence though...he finally looks like he knows he can play the game.

Gabe is so much fun to watch. He is exactly what the team needs, and again when we have a PG that can run the offense Gabe is going to find himself with open looks and lots of opportunities. He was a beast today!

I am going to miss Murphy :(

When Oturu gets in a little bit better shape and adds maybe 10-15lbs. he is going to be hard to stop! He has the moves already, and he has the instinct to get to the basket both offensively and defensively.

Man the crowd was very pro-Gopher. It got loud when the Gophers made a run or made an awesome play! So cool to hear! If I hadnt had to work my buddy and I were gonna drive down...should have called in sick ;)

Havent checked the spread yet but I would bet MSU -7.5 as a conservative guess. I dont see Izzo letting his team lose to a Big Ten team in the round of 32 so I cant say I see us winning. I also dont really care. The team beat my expectations at every turn the last month or so and beat my preseason prediction. (1st round exit) So house money boys lets go out there and have some fun!
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

Composer
Veteran
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by Composer » Fri Mar 22 7:16 am

I like the hashtag the U is using on their tourney tweets:
#MinnesotaMarch

gopherguy06
Veteran

Post by gopherguy06 » Fri Mar 22 10:56 am

MNNavy wrote:
Thu Mar 21 9:41 pm
gopherguy06 wrote:
davescharf wrote:
gopherguy06 wrote:

Sorry was referring to the first round games but yes, blown out against Florida to end the season

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Mar 23 6:59 pm

Murphy is hurting so someone including potentially him will have to put in a legendary performance to win this one.
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 7:02 pm

Murphy shoots a three on the second possession of the game. He made 2 last game but I'd rather not see that again.

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Mar 23 7:07 pm

Hmm

Armadillo
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Armadillo » Sat Mar 23 7:07 pm

Well, this isn't starting well.
GPL Unofficial Puck-to-the-Head Expert since 2006.

"If it was gravy or death, I'd eat it off of Rosie O'Donnell's asscrack. You can print that." -The Rube

Have a question about comas? Ask me, I've been in one!

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Sat Mar 23 7:08 pm

He used to do that a lot as a sophomore...

I will be out of work in time to see the second half. I just hope the game is still good by then. If not oh well I'm happy they made it this far. :)

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"

-Scooby 2/7/2017

Bonin21
Golden
Golden

Post by Bonin21 » Sat Mar 23 7:15 pm

On pace for 16!

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 7:16 pm

Hopefully that was their gamely stretch of 4+ minutes with no points. Seems like they have one every game.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 7:17 pm

Murphy already on the sidelines getting his back stretched out.
Gotta have Omersa step up big.

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 7:22 pm

Gotta start hitting some of these open 3's

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 7:27 pm

And of course Michigan St is gonna get every single call

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 7:30 pm

Murphy still out and the Gophers have all but abandoned trying to find a post game.

gopherguy06
Veteran

Post by gopherguy06 » Sat Mar 23 7:31 pm

We got lucky with the 3s last have and forcing shots this game.

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 7:32 pm

Back to their normal shooting today, everyone ice cold except Coffey

sunbone
Golden
Golden

Post by sunbone » Sat Mar 23 7:36 pm

Wow, this is embarrassing. :oops:

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 7:36 pm

Can't do anything offensively, no rhythm at all

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden

Post by Bertogliat » Sat Mar 23 7:38 pm

It’s over. They are trying to rebound and they have no chance of getting the ball to the paint.

Coffey is the only one trying to score.

And it takes Michigan State about 6 seconds to find a lane and score. Oturu has no interest in playing today.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 7:41 pm

5/27 shooting so far.
Terrible.

ScoobyDoo
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ScoobyDoo » Sat Mar 23 7:42 pm

19% shooting?
Golden Gopher Softball Booster
posted by sunbone "Sixer- I admit when it comes to Gopher football I make Scooby Doo look like the President of the Optimists Club." :ahhh:
also posted by sunbone "Scooby, a.k.a., Mr. Sunshine."
On my lawn chair on the ledge. Being wrong 75% of the time and loving every minute of it.

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Sat Mar 23 7:42 pm

So Murphy isn't playing? Who is Hurt? If so I'm not watching ;)

-Scooby 2/7/2017

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 7:43 pm

Handyman wrote:
Sat Mar 23 7:42 pm
Hurt getting a lot of time. Omersa too. Omersa has been very active defensively but no offensive threat yet.

ScoobyDoo
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ScoobyDoo » Sat Mar 23 7:47 pm

7/31
Golden Gopher Softball Booster
posted by sunbone "Sixer- I admit when it comes to Gopher football I make Scooby Doo look like the President of the Optimists Club." :ahhh:
also posted by sunbone "Scooby, a.k.a., Mr. Sunshine."
On my lawn chair on the ledge. Being wrong 75% of the time and loving every minute of it.

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Sat Mar 23 7:48 pm

Beauner wrote:
Sat Mar 23 7:43 pm
Handyman wrote:
Sat Mar 23 7:42 pm
Hurt getting a lot of time. Omersa too. Omersa has been very active defensively but no offensive threat yet.
He doesn't have much offensive game to speak of yet. Loves cheering though ;)

Gonna be a fun offseason I think :)

-Scooby 2/7/2017

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 7:48 pm

Hurt is so bad

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 7:48 pm

Ten turnovers for MSU and Gophers can't capitalize cuz they can't make a damn thing.

Washington at least bringing a little jump offensively.

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 7:51 pm

Gabe's gotta get going, if he is even average this is about a 5 point game with the open looks missed

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:13 pm

Murphy has never missed a practice or game in his college career and now he's gonna end his season with an injury.

And now the referees double up in questionable fouls on Omersa.

gopherguy06
Veteran

Post by gopherguy06 » Sat Mar 23 8:16 pm

Yeah, he is hurt and it's showing how this team is without him.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:18 pm

Spartans sure seem to be getting the benefit of some ticky tack fouls.
Gabe just picked up his third. Meanwhile the Gophers can't draw one on MSU no matter how much contact they draw.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:24 pm

Coffey doing everything he can to will this team back into it. That dunk was impressive.

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Sat Mar 23 8:25 pm

Gabe taking punishment!

-Scooby 2/7/2017

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:25 pm

Lead is down to 9!
Sounds like an awful lot of Gopher fans down in Des Moines.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:26 pm

Gophers going to full court press has really helped the defense. Sparty really having to work to get the ball across half court.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:27 pm

Cassius Winston is so freaking good.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:27 pm

Kalscheur gets called for a foul going for a loose ball when Winston runs him over.. so that's neat.

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Sat Mar 23 8:28 pm

Gophers D doing what it can. Lots of fun to watch!

-Scooby 2/7/2017

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Sat Mar 23 8:29 pm

Beauner wrote:
Sat Mar 23 8:27 pm
Kalscheur gets called for a foul going for a loose ball when Winston runs him over.. so that's neat.
I think that was the right call personally.

-Scooby 2/7/2017

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:29 pm

And just like that Cassius Winston happens and it's back to a 16pt game. Kalscheur on the bench with 4 fouls cuz he had the audacity to get run over by Winston.

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 8:30 pm

Finally cut it to single digits and have all the momentum and then they go on a 7-0 run to pretty much end it

SkiUMah
Veteran

Post by SkiUMah » Sat Mar 23 8:30 pm

Handyman wrote:
Sat Mar 23 8:29 pm
Beauner wrote:
nah that honestly should be a no call they literally bumped each other with no one having the ball

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:31 pm

Handyman wrote:
Beauner wrote:
I just went back and rewatched it and paused it to try to slow-mo watch it. Gabe's feet are planted and don't move until Winston bowled him over.

If anything I'd say charge on Winston but really it should have been no call IMO.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:34 pm

Now Omersa has 4 fouls.

sunbone
Golden
Golden

Post by sunbone » Sat Mar 23 8:36 pm

The refs are not in the top ten for reasons why the Gophers are getting blown out. Come on. :oops:

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Sat Mar 23 8:36 pm

Beauner wrote:
Sat Mar 23 8:31 pm
Handyman wrote:
Beauner wrote:
I just went back and rewatched it and paused it to try to slow-mo watch it. Gabe's feet are planted and don't move until Winston bowled him over.

If anything I'd say charge on Winston but really it should have been no call IMO.
No all would have been fine to but it certainly wasn't in MSU.

Gophs look gassed. And with no Murphy they just don't have enough.

Nice to see Washington get minutes. And I like the defense.

-Scooby 2/7/2017

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:38 pm

Outrebounded 35-12 and 2/17 from 3 is not a good recipe. And with Omersa on the bench now the rebounding is going to get worse before it gets better.

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Sat Mar 23 8:39 pm

sunbone wrote:
Sat Mar 23 8:36 pm
The refs are not in the top ten for reasons why the Gophers are getting blown out. Come on. :oops:
Who said they were?

Snowcool08
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Snowcool08 » Sat Mar 23 8:43 pm

We are BADgers SUCK cold in this game.

Beauner
Golden