Simple Pleasures...

Open Forum (Except Sports)..... Let's keep politics & religion talk out of here please.
User avatar
YoungEagle
Golden
Golden
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun May 13 2:38 pm
Location: My Cabin
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 12 times
Age: 26

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by YoungEagle » Fri Aug 30 4:36 pm

Left work early hearing security lines at MSP we’re insane, but happily I got thru in 20 minutes meaning I have three hours to drink before heading to the Great White North. Take Off Eh!
Donny you're out of your element

Boston Apologist

User avatar
Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Posts: 15655
Joined: Sat May 14 9:01 pm
Location: Angeles City, Philippines
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 151 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Slap Shot » Fri Aug 30 4:53 pm

YoungEagle wrote:
Fri Aug 30 4:36 pm
Left work early hearing security lines at MSP we’re insane, but happily I got thru in 20 minutes meaning I have three hours to drink before heading to the Great White North. Take Off Eh!
You got yourself a cottage to go with the cabin!
Currently under construction.

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Fri Aug 30 10:03 pm

A cigar, a book, and a decent bourbon on the balcony on a perfect night weather-wise.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
george
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5491
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:14 am
Location: Edina
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by george » Mon Sep 02 8:22 am

Not sure if it's a Simple Pleasure or if it'll Stick in My Craw but my son will be competing in the Red Bull Flugtag on Saturday. If you see Snoopy's dog house tumbling into the River that's my kid dressed as Snoopy.

Back in 2010 I took him and a hockey buddy to watch that event and now he and some buddies are trying to compete themselves. You can vote for their entry on the Red Bull Facebook page.

User avatar
Bonin21
Golden
Golden
Posts: 13494
Joined: Mon Mar 12 10:16 pm
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 89 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bonin21 » Mon Sep 02 2:52 pm

With this weather the overall state fair attendance record will be broken easily today.
Lead us out of Loserville, Bob.
104 big four seasons with no finals appearance
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 7:49 pm

Bonin21 wrote:
Mon Sep 02 2:52 pm
With this weather the overall state fair attendance record will be broken easily today.
It was a little crowded, it felt more crowded than an average Labor Day, but still not bad, relatively. I was there from 9 until about 5. I was actually surprised I lasted that long, to tell the truth. Outside of the Martha's lines (which I do not partake in), everything to eat/drink were a breeze. Even the Corn/Cob line was really short, compared to past experiences.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
Bonin21
Golden
Golden
Posts: 13494
Joined: Mon Mar 12 10:16 pm
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 89 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bonin21 » Tue Sep 03 9:58 am

5 to 6 hours is my max fair time for a given year
Lead us out of Loserville, Bob.
104 big four seasons with no finals appearance
Times advanced in playoffs last 15 seasons: Vikings 3, Wild 2, Twins 0, Wolves 0
1967 last football conference title, 1982 last basketball conference title, 2003 last hockey national championship

User avatar
george
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5491
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:14 am
Location: Edina
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by george » Fri Sep 06 1:16 pm

My kid and his buddies took their creation over to Harriet Island park this morning to be ready for the Red bull Flugtag tomorrow. Surprisingly it all survived the drive. I just hope it hangs together for the 110 foot long taxiway before they launch into the wild blue yonder, or the Mighty Mississippi.

They are the Flying Aces and my son will be "pilot" (or is that crash test dummy?) and dressed as Snoopy.

You can vote for them on the Red Bull site:
https://flugtag.redbull.com/usa-st-paul ... ying-aces/

Unfortunately (fortunately?) my wife and I can't attend (she has an appointment with the Archbishop and I better go too) but maybe we can see them on the stream.

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6776
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 134 times
Age: 32

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Cowgirl » Fri Sep 06 8:09 pm

Good luck to all of you! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Greyeagle
Moderator
Posts: 18703
Joined: Wed Apr 09 12:12 pm
Location: Capital City
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 217 times
Age: 53

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Greyeagle » Fri Sep 06 8:42 pm

george wrote:
Fri Sep 06 1:16 pm
maybe we can see them on the stream.
Or in the river....? ;)
Best of luck to T and team!
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

User avatar
george
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5491
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:14 am
Location: Edina
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by george » Fri Sep 06 9:17 pm

Greyeagle wrote:
Fri Sep 06 8:42 pm
george wrote:
Fri Sep 06 1:16 pm
maybe we can see them on the stream.
Or in the river....? ;)
Best of luck to T and team!
Oh he'll be in the river, and not very far from the end of the runway. I hope for, as the line says in the first Toy Story, "falling with style." "That's not flying, that's falling with style."

User avatar
Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9706
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:19 am
Location: Group W Bench
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 115 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bertogliat » Fri Sep 06 10:37 pm

Dave Chappelle “Sticks and Stones” on Netflix

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Fri Sep 06 10:43 pm

Bertogliat wrote:
Fri Sep 06 10:37 pm
Dave Chappelle “Sticks and Stones” on Netflix
It may offend some people. I sat back and laughed my arse off. Repeatedly. Had to pause the vid a couple times to finish laughing.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9706
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:19 am
Location: Group W Bench
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 115 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bertogliat » Fri Sep 06 11:25 pm

The Rube wrote:
Fri Sep 06 10:43 pm
Bertogliat wrote:
Fri Sep 06 10:37 pm
Dave Chappelle “Sticks and Stones” on Netflix
It may offend some people. I sat back and laughed my arse off. Repeatedly. Had to pause the vid a couple times to finish laughing.
If you find yourself offended when people make a joke about ....... ANYTHING related to you, don’t watch. Because he takes a shot at just about everyone.

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Fri Sep 06 11:31 pm

Bertogliat wrote:
Fri Sep 06 11:25 pm
The Rube wrote:
Fri Sep 06 10:43 pm
Bertogliat wrote:
Fri Sep 06 10:37 pm
Dave Chappelle “Sticks and Stones” on Netflix
It may offend some people. I sat back and laughed my arse off. Repeatedly. Had to pause the vid a couple times to finish laughing.
If you find yourself offended when people make a joke about ....... ANYTHING related to you, don’t watch. Because he takes a shot at just about everyone.
IMO:
I am rich. So fuggit. Gonna say what I wanna say. I can afford damages if people wanna sue. I want laughs and the the freedom to say what I wanna say.

Love it.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
Kelly Red
Veteran
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Dec 05 4:12 pm
Location: High Horse
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Kelly Red » Sat Sep 07 12:44 pm

LOL! Finally the city has dealt with a problem of their own creation. Here in Uptown they made bike lanes about a year ago. Bike lanes meant there was now ONE car lane going in each direction. But what started to happen immediately is everyone double parking IN the bike lane and running into Amazing Thai, going into Apple to pick something up, waiting with their flashers on to pick up a passenger, etc. The bike lane was still being used a parking lane. Amazing Thai was the worse offender as sometimes there would be 2-3 pick up delivery cars sitting there.
Yesterday the city put up those white pylons to section off the bike lane. Now there is no way someone can temporarily park there because now they'll be right out in the middle of traffic. I'm sure they have had a multitude of complaints, both by drivers who had to go around AND by bikes forced out into car traffic and not able to use the dedicated bike lane. Here's the law, you can't park in a bike lane, even with flashers.
Gruss von Krampus!! 👹

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6776
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 134 times
Age: 32

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Cowgirl » Sat Sep 07 1:02 pm

Now if we could only get bikers to stop riding on the roads when lanes/trails are available.

User avatar
Kelly Red
Veteran
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Dec 05 4:12 pm
Location: High Horse
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Kelly Red » Sat Sep 07 1:07 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 07 1:02 pm
Now if we could only get bikers to stop riding on the roads when lanes/trails are available.
Yes, that is certainly true.
Gruss von Krampus!! 👹

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Sat Sep 07 1:11 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 07 1:02 pm
Now if we could only get bikers to stop riding on the roads when lanes/trails are available.
You'd have to change the laws, I think. Bikes are legal on roads, even with trails/etc. However, to your point, if they are actually following the laws, I have no issue. Too many times they do NOT follow the laws, or are ignorant of other traffic (aka self-righteousness)
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6776
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 134 times
Age: 32

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Cowgirl » Sat Sep 07 1:44 pm

The Rube wrote:
Sat Sep 07 1:11 pm
Cowgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 07 1:02 pm
Now if we could only get bikers to stop riding on the roads when lanes/trails are available.
You'd have to change the laws, I think. Bikes are legal on roads, even with trails/etc. However, to your point, if they are actually following the laws, I have no issue. Too many times they do NOT follow the laws, or are ignorant of other traffic (aka self-righteousness)
It’s the spandex brigade that ride down the road with no shoulder when there is a perfectly paved trail ten feet to their right, and then don’t follow the laws at intersections. I wish they gave more tickets to the asshat bikers.

User avatar
Handyman
Golden
Golden
Posts: 27838
Joined: Mon Apr 14 12:24 am
Location: New Hope, MN
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 193 times
Age: 39

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Handyman » Sat Sep 07 2:23 pm

I defended bikers until I lived in Uptown for 3 years. These self centered jerks are the cause of their own issues and are a hazard. They dont follow the rules of traffic and they dont even protect themselves. They blow through stop signs/lights, they dont wear reflective colors at night and they basically dare you to hit them.
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

User avatar
george
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5491
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:14 am
Location: Edina
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by george » Sat Sep 07 2:33 pm

So Snoopy survived his plunge into the river. Didn't fly very far at all, just fell.

User avatar
Karlsson
Veteran
Posts: 2678
Joined: Sun Feb 08 10:26 am
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 82 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Karlsson » Sat Sep 07 4:45 pm

The paved trials up in my neighborhood have a speed limit of 10 mph. For this reason the serious bikers use the road instead. Can't fault them for that. I do still hate them for blowing through stop signs, though.

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Sat Sep 07 4:47 pm

Handyman wrote:
Sat Sep 07 2:23 pm
I defended bikers until I lived in Uptown for 3 years. These self centered jerks are the cause of their own issues and are a hazard. They dont follow the rules of traffic and they dont even protect themselves. They blow through stop signs/lights, they dont wear reflective colors at night and they basically dare you to hit them.
There is what seems to be a riders' club in my neighborhood, but they follow ALL the rules. Kind of annoying trying to pass them on Hopkins Crossroad (narrowish road, so not their fault), and they do their best to deal with traffic. Don't mind them. Elsewhere, though.....sheesh.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
george
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5491
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:14 am
Location: Edina
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by george » Sat Sep 07 8:47 pm

george wrote:
Sat Sep 07 2:33 pm
So Snoopy survived his plunge into the river. Didn't fly very far at all, just fell.
Snoopy did get airtime...not by flying, but on channel 4 and 5. They were a fan favorite.

User avatar
MATT
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3467
Joined: Fri Feb 02 10:41 pm
Location: North Carolina
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 9 times
Age: 34

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by MATT » Sat Sep 07 9:06 pm

Saturn & Jupiter very visible and bright tonight. At least where I'm standing. :dup:

User avatar
frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Posts: 4842
Joined: Fri Feb 11 9:52 am
Location: On the farm
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 69 times
Age: 53

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by frozen4champs » Sat Sep 07 9:13 pm

MATT wrote:
Sat Sep 07 9:06 pm
Saturn & Jupiter very visible and bright tonight. At least where I'm standing. :dup:
Are you in Norwood-Young America area? :D

User avatar
Greyeagle
Moderator
Posts: 18703
Joined: Wed Apr 09 12:12 pm
Location: Capital City
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 217 times
Age: 53

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Greyeagle » Sat Sep 07 9:20 pm

george wrote:
Sat Sep 07 2:33 pm
So Snoopy survived his plunge into the river. Didn't fly very far at all, just fell.
Once again The Red Baron prevails! :D
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

User avatar
george
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5491
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:14 am
Location: Edina
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by george » Sat Sep 07 10:01 pm

Greyeagle wrote:
Sat Sep 07 9:20 pm
george wrote:
Sat Sep 07 2:33 pm
So Snoopy survived his plunge into the river. Didn't fly very far at all, just fell.
Once again The Red Baron prevails! :D
I think it was gravity that prevailed in this case.

User avatar
Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity
Posts: 14621
Joined: Wed Apr 09 10:45 am
Location: The Sticks
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 71 times
Age: 47
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Jupiter » Sat Sep 07 10:41 pm

frozen4champs wrote:
Sat Sep 07 9:13 pm
MATT wrote:
Sat Sep 07 9:06 pm
Saturn & Jupiter very visible and bright tonight. At least where I'm standing. :dup:
Are you in Norwood-Young America area? :D
Raining here.... But Jupiter & Saturn have been nice this summer.

User avatar
Greyeagle
Moderator
Posts: 18703
Joined: Wed Apr 09 12:12 pm
Location: Capital City
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 217 times
Age: 53

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Greyeagle » Sun Sep 08 5:38 pm

george wrote:
Sat Sep 07 10:01 pm
Greyeagle wrote:
Sat Sep 07 9:20 pm
george wrote:
Sat Sep 07 2:33 pm
So Snoopy survived his plunge into the river. Didn't fly very far at all, just fell.
Once again The Red Baron prevails! :D
I think it was gravity that prevailed in this case.
https://www.twincities.com/2019/09/07/m ... d-in-2010/
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

User avatar
Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Posts: 15655
Joined: Sat May 14 9:01 pm
Location: Angeles City, Philippines
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 151 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Slap Shot » Fri Sep 13 2:04 pm

A little Friday sap:

Currently under construction.

GopherPete
Veteran
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Apr 09 10:47 am
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by GopherPete » Fri Sep 13 2:47 pm

Slap Shot wrote:
Fri Sep 13 2:04 pm
A little Friday sap:

None of the tweets will show up for me, what do I need to do to fix this?

User avatar
davescharf
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9268
Joined: Fri Feb 11 6:22 am
Location: Plymouth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 35 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by davescharf » Fri Sep 13 2:48 pm

Slap Shot wrote:
Fri Sep 13 2:04 pm
A little Friday sap:

Are these two sets of twins or quads? I have a good friend who has Quads and he hasn't talked much about Simple Pleasures with them in their 18 years of life :lol:
Member of the "Never used the 'ahh' smiley" in a post since September 2010.
GPL's official hater of Surly Eight since September 2014

Untappd user ID: Davescharf

User avatar
Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Posts: 15655
Joined: Sat May 14 9:01 pm
Location: Angeles City, Philippines
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 151 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Slap Shot » Fri Sep 13 2:58 pm

GopherPete wrote:
Fri Sep 13 2:47 pm
Slap Shot wrote:
Fri Sep 13 2:04 pm
A little Friday sap:

None of the tweets will show up for me, what do I need to do to fix this?
I wish I could answer this as if you asked it at a completely different site. :mrgreen:

However being I respect the rules is there an option in settings that blocks media content that you have checked?
Currently under construction.

User avatar
Steve MN
Golden
Golden
Posts: 8650
Joined: Fri Jan 25 9:16 am
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 40 times
Age: 47

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Steve MN » Fri Sep 13 3:48 pm

Slap Shot wrote:
Fri Sep 13 2:04 pm
A little Friday sap:

And you get hugs
And you get hugs
Hugs for everyone
:BDTR:

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6776
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 134 times
Age: 32

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Cowgirl » Fri Sep 13 5:38 pm

Adults could learn a lot from kids.

User avatar
george
Golden
Golden
Posts: 5491
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:14 am
Location: Edina
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by george » Fri Sep 13 7:41 pm

My son and wife made homemade poutine tonight to go with my grilled coho salmon. The poutine was awesome. The clean-up afterward is sticking in my craw though.

User avatar
Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Posts: 15655
Joined: Sat May 14 9:01 pm
Location: Angeles City, Philippines
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 151 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Slap Shot » Sat Sep 14 5:27 am

Great weather today. Picnic, swimming, tennis...
Attachments
pool.jpg
court.jpg
Currently under construction.

User avatar
Kelly Red
Veteran
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Dec 05 4:12 pm
Location: High Horse
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Kelly Red » Sat Sep 14 3:41 pm

Slap Shot wrote:
Fri Sep 13 2:04 pm
A little Friday sap:

What’s especially funny is the backslapping like a bunch of frat bros who haven’t seen each other since college :lol:
Gruss von Krampus!! 👹

User avatar
sunbone
Golden
Golden
Posts: 8486
Joined: Fri Feb 11 2:18 pm
Location: PWC
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 33 times
Age: 52

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by sunbone » Sun Sep 15 5:19 pm

I just looked at Rick Spielman’s page on Wikipedia. Under career history it shows General Manager at KFC (2019-Present). :lol:

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Tue Sep 17 9:52 pm



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9706
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:19 am
Location: Group W Bench
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 115 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bertogliat » Tue Sep 17 10:03 pm

The Rube wrote:
Tue Sep 17 9:52 pm


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let’s get Mike Leech, Bill Walton, Frank Serratorre and and open bar and I’d pay $1000 for the night of entertainment.

User avatar
Greyeagle
Moderator
Posts: 18703
Joined: Wed Apr 09 12:12 pm
Location: Capital City
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 217 times
Age: 53

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Greyeagle » Fri Sep 20 11:11 am

Love this account.

Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

User avatar
Norm
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed May 13 10:38 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Norm » Fri Sep 20 12:50 pm

Greyeagle wrote:
Fri Sep 20 11:11 am
Love this account.

Nice! Thanks for posting.

User avatar
Kelly Red
Veteran
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Dec 05 4:12 pm
Location: High Horse
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Kelly Red » Mon Sep 23 12:56 pm

Last night at the cabin we heard a Boreal owl right near by. We’ve heard lots of owls before, but this call is very distinct and we didn’t recognize it. Scouting on YouTube and listening finally payed off. They are rare up here near Bemidji, but are sometimes heard. We didn’t see it, but even hearing it call, especially so close was magical.
Gruss von Krampus!! 👹

User avatar
MNGophers29
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6721
Joined: Sat Dec 30 11:24 pm
Location: Fargo via Grand Rapids, Bemidji, Madison WI, East Grand Forks.
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 36 times
Age: 40

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by MNGophers29 » Mon Sep 23 9:40 pm

Kelly Red wrote:
Mon Sep 23 12:56 pm
Last night at the cabin we heard a Boreal owl right near by. We’ve heard lots of owls before, but this call is very distinct and we didn’t recognize it. Scouting on YouTube and listening finally payed off. They are rare up here near Bemidji, but are sometimes heard. We didn’t see it, but even hearing it call, especially so close was magical.
I am not sure what Star Island is like during summer nights, but my favorite time of the year at my place is before Memorial and after Labor Day. You hear EVERYTHING you don’t hear when the lake is busy, when you are the only one around. I can hear conversations on a boat clear as a bell from 3 miles away on a still night.
"Hard work will beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard"
Doug Woog - 1990

This quote was written on the chalkboard in a lockeroom in the old Ralph Engelstad arena my Squirt team used the day after the Gophers used it and came into the game ranked #1 in the nation and lost 6-1 to a second rate Whioux team.

Overhead on SiouxSports.com - Why does every thread always turn into a "Gopher" thread? Is there a secret infatuation with them?

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 23 9:56 pm

Related: after Labor Day. I live close enough to Hopkins HS, where I hear the band when I'm on the balcony. I hear all the wildlife along Minnehaha Creek (owls, crickets, frogs, etc). It's just comforting.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
Thirty-Four
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7349
Joined: Wed Oct 26 4:21 pm
Location: The crease
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 52 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Thirty-Four » Mon Sep 23 10:00 pm

Best of both worlds.

User avatar
Norm
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed May 13 10:38 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Norm » Tue Sep 24 8:55 am

Last night we went to a Star Gazing program put on by Mike Lynch. Holy crap he's got big telescopes. Probably 14" diameter, 6' long. Looked like big cannons. You could clearly see the moons of Jupiter and rings around Saturn. Pretty cool stuff. And a perfectly clear night to boot.

User avatar
Karlsson
Veteran
Posts: 2678
Joined: Sun Feb 08 10:26 am
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 82 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Karlsson » Tue Sep 24 9:03 am

Norm wrote:
Tue Sep 24 8:55 am
Last night we went to a Star Gazing program put on by Mike Lynch. Holy crap he's got big telescopes. Probably 14" diameter, 6' long. Looked like big cannons. You could clearly see the moons of Jupiter and rings around Saturn. Pretty cool stuff. And a perfectly clear night to boot.
I did this a lot in Mankato. My dorm was near the observatory, and they'd just let you in a take look through telescopes they weren't using at the time. Always blew me away that it wasn't busy.

User avatar
Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity
Posts: 14621
Joined: Wed Apr 09 10:45 am
Location: The Sticks
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 71 times
Age: 47
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Jupiter » Tue Sep 24 11:37 am

Norm wrote:
Tue Sep 24 8:55 am
Last night we went to a Star Gazing program put on by Mike Lynch. Holy crap he's got big telescopes. Probably 14" diameter, 6' long. Looked like big cannons. You could clearly see the moons of Jupiter and rings around Saturn. Pretty cool stuff. And a perfectly clear night to boot.
Doesn't Lynch charge for this?

The Minnesota Astronomical Society has free public parties out at Baylor Regional Park all the time. Multiple telescopes of various sizes. Live video feeds of what the scope is looking at. A very slick thing. I highly recommend you check it out. (Their Eagle Lake Observatory at Baylor is about 5min from my house)

http://www.mnastro.org/events/elo-public-star-parties/
(Yeah... not a HTTPS site, so you'll need to cut and paste the link)

User avatar
Kelly Red
Veteran
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Dec 05 4:12 pm
Location: High Horse
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 37 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Kelly Red » Tue Sep 24 11:38 am

MNGophers29 wrote:
Mon Sep 23 9:40 pm
Kelly Red wrote:
Mon Sep 23 12:56 pm
Last night at the cabin we heard a Boreal owl right near by. We’ve heard lots of owls before, but this call is very distinct and we didn’t recognize it. Scouting on YouTube and listening finally payed off. They are rare up here near Bemidji, but are sometimes heard. We didn’t see it, but even hearing it call, especially so close was magical.
I am not sure what Star Island is like during summer nights, but my favorite time of the year at my place is before Memorial and after Labor Day. You hear EVERYTHING you don’t hear when the lake is busy, when you are the only one around. I can hear conversations on a boat clear as a bell from 3 miles away on a still night.
Im in total agreement with you. Right now is my favorite time of the year, no one around, quiet as can be. And we've overheard some wild conversations too. There's a drop off right in front of our cabin, a reed bed goes out about 100 feet. It's a very good muskie spot for those in the know. One night we heard an entire conversation on one guy cheating on his wife!! We sat on the deck listening like we were at a play :lol: Hubby wanted at one point to speak up but I won't let him, I mean we heard EVERYTHING!!
Gruss von Krampus!! 👹

User avatar
Steve MN
Golden
Golden
Posts: 8650
Joined: Fri Jan 25 9:16 am
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 40 times
Age: 47

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Steve MN » Tue Sep 24 12:02 pm

Jupiter wrote:
Tue Sep 24 11:37 am
Norm wrote:
Tue Sep 24 8:55 am
Last night we went to a Star Gazing program put on by Mike Lynch. Holy crap he's got big telescopes. Probably 14" diameter, 6' long. Looked like big cannons. You could clearly see the moons of Jupiter and rings around Saturn. Pretty cool stuff. And a perfectly clear night to boot.
Doesn't Lynch charge for this?

The Minnesota Astronomical Society has free public parties out at Baylor Regional Park all the time. Multiple telescopes of various sizes. Live video feeds of what the scope is looking at. A very slick thing. I highly recommend you check it out. (Their Eagle Lake Observatory at Baylor is about 5min from my house)

http://www.mnastro.org/events/elo-public-star-parties/
(Yeah... not a HTTPS site, so you'll need to cut and paste the link)
Also out by Woodbury once a month during summer is a public star party by the MN Astronomical Society. Lots of people show up with telescopes ranging from and inch or two up to about 15 inches, all available for anyone to watch through and very willing to answer questions/etc. Usually the weekend of the Full Moon (which is both good and bad... but that's another story). It's under B-SIG (Beginner's Special Interest Group) Star Party. I think this may have wrapped up for the season, though.

I've loved the looks that people get the first time they see Saturn's Rings or the Great Red Spot themselves, rather than in a picture.
:BDTR:

User avatar
Norm
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed May 13 10:38 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Norm » Tue Sep 24 1:21 pm

Jupiter wrote:
Tue Sep 24 11:37 am
Norm wrote:
Tue Sep 24 8:55 am
Last night we went to a Star Gazing program put on by Mike Lynch. Holy crap he's got big telescopes. Probably 14" diameter, 6' long. Looked like big cannons. You could clearly see the moons of Jupiter and rings around Saturn. Pretty cool stuff. And a perfectly clear night to boot.
Doesn't Lynch charge for this?



http://www.mnastro.org/events/elo-public-star-parties/
(Yeah... not a HTTPS site, so you'll need to cut and paste the link)
No charge to attend. Unless some organization sponsored it that I'm not aware of.

User avatar
Thirty-Four
Golden
Golden
Posts: 7349
Joined: Wed Oct 26 4:21 pm
Location: The crease
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 52 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Thirty-Four » Sat Oct 12 4:23 pm

Getting an old turntable running. New belt, stylus, lot of elbow grease. Running like new.

User avatar
Viking
Golden
Golden
Posts: 2876
Joined: Fri Feb 11 3:07 pm
Location: Searching for the elusive beer tree
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times
Age: 50

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Viking » Sat Oct 12 10:10 pm

I need to set this up but I don't want to make it sound like I am tooting my own horn.

As many of my friends know, I buy a round whenever I go into a VFW or American Legion. So i was in New Ulm for Schell's Oktoberfest and walked into the American Legion club. So i bought a round.

And then another gentleman came in and bought a round.

I never served... my family has always served though and I feel like it's the least I can do to buy the soldiers a drink at any time. This is the first time that I have seen someone else buy a round at a service club. It really restored my faith in humanity to see that someone else did that.
Bene dic, Domine, creaturam istam cerevisae, quam ex adipe frumenti producere dignatus es: ut sit remedium salutare humano generi: et praesta per invocationem nominis tui sancti, ut, quicumque ex ea biberint, sanitatem corporis, et animae tutelam percipiant.

What a terrible place is a pub with no beer.

User avatar
Greyeagle
Moderator
Posts: 18703
Joined: Wed Apr 09 12:12 pm
Location: Capital City
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 217 times
Age: 53

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Greyeagle » Sat Oct 12 10:13 pm

Viking wrote:
Sat Oct 12 10:10 pm
I need to set this up but I don't want to make it sound like I am tooting my own horn.

As many of my friends know, I buy a round whenever I go into a VFW or American Legion. So i was in New Ulm for Schell's Oktoberfest and walked into the American Legion club. So i bought a round.

And then another gentleman came in and bought a round.

I never served... my family has always served though and I feel like it's the least I can do to buy the soldiers a drink at any time. This is the first time that I have seen someone else buy a round at a service club. It really restored my faith in humanity to see that someone else did that.
That's awesome, toot away!
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

User avatar
davescharf
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9268
Joined: Fri Feb 11 6:22 am
Location: Plymouth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 35 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by davescharf » Sun Oct 13 9:21 am

That is awesome. I do make an effort to buy a coffee or something when I see someone I uniform, but unfortunately you don’t see a lot of that here.
Member of the "Never used the 'ahh' smiley" in a post since September 2010.
GPL's official hater of Surly Eight since September 2014

Untappd user ID: Davescharf

User avatar
YoungEagle
Golden
Golden
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun May 13 2:38 pm
Location: My Cabin
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 12 times
Age: 26

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by YoungEagle » Mon Oct 14 3:36 pm

Sunny Skies and 60 degrees predicted for the annual Johnnie win over the Tommies!!
Donny you're out of your element

Boston Apologist

fightclub30
Veteran
Posts: 3517
Joined: Mon Apr 18 9:45 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 17 times
Age: 33

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by fightclub30 » Mon Oct 14 8:53 pm

Norm wrote:
Tue Sep 24 8:55 am
Last night we went to a Star Gazing program put on by Mike Lynch. Holy crap he's got big telescopes. Probably 14" diameter, 6' long. Looked like big cannons. You could clearly see the moons of Jupiter and rings around Saturn. Pretty cool stuff. And a perfectly clear night to boot.
Last year my wife and I went to Utah, and one night went into Bryce Canyon (approx 8000'+ elev.) and by complete luck had a cool, crisp, clear night with a new moon. We drove to fairyland point, it took about 5 minutes for our eyes to really adjust but we laid down out there for a long time...

We kept saying "this must be fake... we are in a planetarium and this is being projected onto a dome or something..." I couldn't name anything I was looking at, but man was that incredible!! I might have to attend one of those things so I know what I am looking at next time I have the opportunity in such a place.

User avatar
Norm
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3039
Joined: Wed May 13 10:38 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Norm » Mon Oct 14 9:02 pm

fightclub30 wrote:
Mon Oct 14 8:53 pm
Norm wrote:
Tue Sep 24 8:55 am
Last night we went to a Star Gazing program put on by Mike Lynch. Holy crap he's got big telescopes. Probably 14" diameter, 6' long. Looked like big cannons. You could clearly see the moons of Jupiter and rings around Saturn. Pretty cool stuff. And a perfectly clear night to boot.
Last year my wife and I went to Utah, and one night went into Bryce Canyon (approx 8000'+ elev.) and by complete luck had a cool, crisp, clear night with a new moon. We drove to fairyland point, it took about 5 minutes for our eyes to really adjust but we laid down out there for a long time...

We kept saying "this must be fake... we are in a planetarium and this is being projected onto a dome or something..." I couldn't name anything I was looking at, but man was that incredible!! I might have to attend one of those things so I know what I am looking at next time I have the opportunity in such a place.
Oh, and for icing on the cake the International Space Station went over while the program was going.

User avatar
davescharf
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9268
Joined: Fri Feb 11 6:22 am
Location: Plymouth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 35 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by davescharf » Tue Oct 15 7:17 pm

Went to my 4th graders Parent Conferences tonight. Her teacher couldn't say enough good things about how, energetic, polite and friendly she is. She also said she's a hard worker and always eager to learn and help others.

School isn't easy for her and I'm not saying this to toot my horn. However in many ways I'm more proud of her based on this than any math and reading grades she gets because the schoolwork is teachable. The other stuff is just being a good person.
Member of the "Never used the 'ahh' smiley" in a post since September 2010.
GPL's official hater of Surly Eight since September 2014

Untappd user ID: Davescharf

User avatar
sunbone
Golden
Golden
Posts: 8486
Joined: Fri Feb 11 2:18 pm
Location: PWC
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 33 times
Age: 52

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by sunbone » Tue Oct 15 7:27 pm

davescharf wrote:
Tue Oct 15 7:17 pm
Went to my 4th graders Parent Conferences tonight. Her teacher couldn't say enough good things about how, energetic, polite and friendly she is. She also said she's a hard worker and always eager to learn and help others.

School isn't easy for her and I'm not saying this to toot my horn. However in many ways I'm more proud of her based on this than any math and reading grades she gets because the schoolwork is teachable. The other stuff is just being a good person.
Sounds like there might be some good parenting going on here.

User avatar
Beauner
Golden
Golden
Posts: 27906
Joined: Sat Feb 12 2:59 pm
Location: Minnesota
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 141 times
Age: 31

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Beauner » Tue Oct 15 9:15 pm

My younger brother, who was told he wasn't good enough to play baseball his Sr. year in HS (who then walked on at a MIAC school, borderline dominated as a soph and then transferred to D2 and set school records and helped transform said school into a national power) is very likely going to be taking a job with a major league baseball organization after a summer internship at a baseball research and development at a company in CA and subsequent hiring by Driveline Baseball (the driving force behind almost all of the technology and pitching improvements that many teams - including the Twins and Astros - have used).
He's had full-on interviews with four separate teams and multiple interviews with two. Plus general "we're interested in you coming to work here" conversations with at least three others.

He sent me a screenshot of a very well-known baseball name that he received today.

Pretty damn cool. I'm a pretty proud brother right now.
Formerly "Speedmerchant16"

User avatar
The Rube
Golden
Golden
Posts: 30184
Joined: Sun Apr 10 11:01 am
Location: Chez Rube
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 95 times
Contact:

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by The Rube » Tue Oct 15 9:38 pm

Nerd humor. Always gets me. :D

him: do you have my money

me: if i do it’s in this

him: what’s that

me: my schrödinger's box

him: ok open it up

me: here’s the thing
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

User avatar
Chris83
Golden
Golden
Posts: 4381
Joined: Fri Feb 11 9:37 am
Location: Welch, MN
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 27 times
Age: 60

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Chris83 » Sat Oct 19 11:55 pm

Wisconsin FB loses on a FG as time expires and the Yankees get eliminated in the bottom of the 9th on a walk-off HR...on the SAME day.That is juicy pleasure. :pelvic_thrust:
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

User avatar
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Posts: 6776
Joined: Thu Feb 24 12:43 pm
Location: Trying to pee a goal!
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 134 times
Age: 32

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Cowgirl » Sun Oct 20 12:34 am

Chris83 wrote:
Sat Oct 19 11:55 pm
Wisconsin FB loses on a FG as time expires and the Yankees get eliminated in the bottom of the 9th on a walk-off HR...on the SAME day.That is juicy pleasure. :pelvic_thrust:
Don’t forget a sweep at Mariucci on the first home weekend. Great day for Minnesota sports fans! Even the weather was awesome!

User avatar
Handyman
Golden
Golden
Posts: 27838
Joined: Mon Apr 14 12:24 am
Location: New Hope, MN
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 193 times
Age: 39

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Handyman » Sun Oct 20 1:13 am

Seeing Jeff Ross and Dave Attell at Mystic, getting my picture taken with them and having drinks with my buddy in the bar. Great night :)
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

User avatar
Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9706
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:19 am
Location: Group W Bench
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 115 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bertogliat » Sun Oct 20 5:53 am

Handyman wrote:
Sun Oct 20 1:13 am
Seeing Jeff Ross and Dave Attell at Mystic, getting my picture taken with them and having drinks with my buddy in the bar. Great night :)
I thought you were in Vegas.

User avatar
Handyman
Golden
Golden
Posts: 27838
Joined: Mon Apr 14 12:24 am
Location: New Hope, MN
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 193 times
Age: 39

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Handyman » Sun Oct 20 12:12 pm

That was last weekend. Got back Wednesday night.
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

User avatar
Greyeagle
Moderator
Posts: 18703
Joined: Wed Apr 09 12:12 pm
Location: Capital City
Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 217 times
Age: 53

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Greyeagle » Sun Oct 20 7:55 pm

Handyman wrote:
Sun Oct 20 12:12 pm
That was last weekend. Got back Wednesday night.
You may travel more than @Thomps ! :lol: :mrgreen:
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

User avatar
Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Posts: 9706
Joined: Wed Apr 09 11:19 am
Location: Group W Bench
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 115 times
Age: 44

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bertogliat » Sun Oct 20 8:18 pm

Greyeagle wrote:
Sun Oct 20 7:55 pm
Handyman wrote:
Sun Oct 20 12:12 pm
That was last weekend. Got back Wednesday night.
You may travel more than @Thomps ! :lol: :mrgreen:
But not as much as Young Eagle.

User avatar
Bladepuller
Golden
Golden
Posts: 3164
Joined: Sat Dec 06 7:55 pm
Location: Wishing to be back at N46d 7.456m, W93d 31.221m
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Bladepuller » Sun Oct 20 8:21 pm

Young Eagle goes to more places than UPS
I HATE :censored: RED! I'm now developing a strong dislike to green also.
TO GOALIES!!! :drunk:
:censored: More Cowbell...I want more GRIT!!!
BTW Keep the helmets on for the NA & intros...You ain't that special.
Brooksley Born really should have been listened to v.s. Alan Greedspan.

User avatar
Handyman
Golden
Golden
Posts: 27838
Joined: Mon Apr 14 12:24 am
Location: New Hope, MN
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 193 times
Age: 39

Re: Simple Pleasures...

Post by Handyman » Sun Oct 20 10:02 pm

Why does he travel so much when he has a cabin? :lol:
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

Post Reply