WEATHERMANIA

Open Forum (Except Sports)..... Let's keep politics & religion talk out of here please.
MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: WEATHERMANIA

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Mon Sep 02 10:04 pm

The Rube wrote:
Mon Sep 02 10:00 pm
MinnesotaNorthStar wrote:
Mon Sep 02 9:58 pm
The Rube wrote:
Mon Sep 02 9:52 pm
For the locals....it's comin'. Heard the first low rumbles.....
In about 45 mins...
It's that slow and low rumble......I have a feeling it's the real deal comin' in.
It is...dying down a little bit though.
"I've made a career out of ugly goals" - Dino Ciccarelli
Slap Shot: They're [UND FANS] top notch.

davescharf
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 49 times

Post by davescharf » Mon Sep 02 10:09 pm

The Rube wrote:
The Rube wrote:
In about 45 mins...
It's that slow and low rumble......I have a feeling it's the real deal comin' in.
The thunder and lightning looking north from my porch has been impressive
Member of the "Never used the 'ahh' smiley" in a post since September 2010.
GPL's official hater of Surly Eight since September 2014

Untappd user ID: Davescharf

The Rube
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 156 times

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 10:13 pm

Mon Sep 02 10:04 pm
The Rube wrote:
The Rube wrote:
In about 45 mins...
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Mon Sep 02 10:14 pm

The Rube wrote:
Mon Sep 02 10:13 pm
Mon Sep 02 10:04 pm
The Rube wrote:
The Rube wrote:
In about 45 mins...
You probably won't notice...:lol:

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 10:14 pm

The sirens are sounding.......
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Handyman
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 339 times

Post by Handyman » Mon Sep 02 10:15 pm

Yep sirens in New Hope.
GG13 can burn in hell! #neverforget

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"
- dave122793 Sun Jan 05, 2014

"I'm clearly an idiot. Forget I ever said anything. :biggrin2:"
-Scooby 2/7/2017

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 10:18 pm

Full light show on Hopkins Crossroad394. Sirens ain't quittin;.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Mon Sep 02 10:19 pm

Sirens off...

The entire above post is an opinion. If you disagree with me, that is aok by me :) :dup:

"Yeah I know Handy,you're the smartest guy on the board,maybe on the whole interwebs!!! Yea Handy!!"

-Scooby 2/7/2017

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 10:22 pm

Just got in from a smoke, it's all the rain.All of it.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 10:24 pm

TheRube33 on UnTappd

MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Mon Sep 02 10:25 pm

Told you you wouldn't notice...

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 10:28 pm

Mon Sep 02 10:25 pm
Told you you wouldn't notice...
It's rather intense here. Not tornado-like, but dang....

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Beauner
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 228 times

Post by Beauner » Mon Sep 02 10:35 pm

Took the dog out for bedtime walk around 10 in Eagan. Sky was lighting up so frequently it almost felt like it was 630pm. Quite the lightning performance.
Formerly "Speedmerchant16"

Karlsson
Veteran
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 111 times

Post by Karlsson » Mon Sep 02 10:45 pm

Radar indicated rotation set off the tornado warning. The signature went away quickly, and the warning ended early. Already clearing out in North MPLS.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Mon Sep 02 10:54 pm

Karlsson wrote:
Mon Sep 02 10:45 pm
Radar indicated rotation set off the tornado warning. The signature went away quickly, and the warning ended early. Already clearing out in North MPLS.
It was all the intense here, then some rain, then *poof* gone. *sigh* Nice brief light show, but that was about it. Disappointing.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Steve MN
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 60 times

Post by Steve MN » Tue Sep 03 9:25 am

1.41 inches of rain in 31 minutes at my place in Brooklyn Park. No hail, only one really good blast of wind.
I was watching the radar and have to admit I was a bit surprised by the Tornado Warning. There had been some possible signatures farther west with an earlier Tornado warning, but couldn't quite figure out why they set that one. I'm not going to suggest I know better than the NWS crew in Chanhassan (in case you're wondering, I've actually met several of them, been out for drinks after severe storm conference with a few where the decision on when/whether to sound a warning was a topic, etc) especially not to look at a radar display and make that call, but I can usually see what the NWS was looking at after the warning is sounded and at least say "OK, I can see why" which I couldn't do this time.
"My battery is low and it's getting dark"

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but, the Bible says 'love your enemy'" - Frank Sinatra

"Remember, there is no I in team"
"No, but there are six in 'Asinine Platitude Quoting Idiot'"

MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Tue Sep 03 1:21 pm

Steve MN wrote:
Tue Sep 03 9:25 am
1.41 inches of rain in 31 minutes at my place in Brooklyn Park. No hail, only one really good blast of wind.
I was watching the radar and have to admit I was a bit surprised by the Tornado Warning. There had been some possible signatures farther west with an earlier Tornado warning, but couldn't quite figure out why they set that one. I'm not going to suggest I know better than the NWS crew in Chanhassan (in case you're wondering, I've actually met several of them, been out for drinks after severe storm conference with a few where the decision on when/whether to sound a warning was a topic, etc) especially not to look at a radar display and make that call, but I can usually see what the NWS was looking at after the warning is sounded and at least say "OK, I can see why" which I couldn't do this time.
While no tornadic activity around the metro, there was on the SW edge of the system. The part that went through the metro showed some as it went through central MN, and there was some rotation as it went through the metro across pretty much the whole line.

Steve MN
Golden
Golden

Post by Steve MN » Tue Sep 03 2:51 pm

Tue Sep 03 1:21 pm
Steve MN wrote:
Tue Sep 03 9:25 am
While no tornadic activity around the metro, there was on the SW edge of the system. The part that went through the metro showed some as it went through central MN, and there was some rotation as it went through the metro across pretty much the whole line.
There was certainly rotation out to the west as the line approached, but by the time that warning was issued, that had mostly tapered off and was more of a straight-line/bow echo situation.

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but, the Bible says 'love your enemy'" - Frank Sinatra

Greyeagle
Has liked: 511 times
Been liked: 386 times

Post by Greyeagle » Tue Sep 03 10:54 pm

Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

MATT
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by MATT » Tue Sep 03 11:59 pm

jfc!

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Wed Sep 04 9:43 am

Greyeagle wrote:
Tue Sep 03 10:54 pm
That is freaking cool. Terrifying, but cool.

Greyeagle

Post by Greyeagle » Wed Sep 04 11:12 am

Beauner wrote:
Wed Sep 04 9:43 am
Greyeagle wrote:
Tue Sep 03 10:54 pm
That is freaking cool. Terrifying, but cool.
He's a fascinating follow on Twitter if you have an interest in weather related stuff.
In the Twitter conversation he provides the link to his source data at Colorado State for those interested.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 165 times

Post by frozen4champs » Wed Sep 11 12:54 am

SiouxFalls with major damage from a tornado tonight. It hit the heart hospital and then moved into the city. It tore the roof off a Best Buy. No word on injuries or deaths yet.

Zwak
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Zwak » Wed Sep 11 10:16 am

frozen4champs wrote:
Wed Sep 11 12:54 am
SiouxFalls with major damage from a tornado tonight. It hit the heart hospital and then moved into the city. It tore the roof off a Best Buy. No word on injuries or deaths yet.
My sister-in-law lives about a mile from the hospital that got hit. She took they're kids to the basement around 11:30 pm. Sounds like there may have been an issue with warning sirens as many were not going off.
GPL's official source of trivia.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Wed Sep 11 1:43 pm

Zwak wrote:
Wed Sep 11 10:16 am
frozen4champs wrote:
My sister-in-law lives about a mile from the hospital that got hit. She took they're kids to the basement around 11:30 pm. Sounds like there may have been an issue with warning sirens as many were not going off.
The mayor admitted human error on that one. Hopefully she has a weather radio or a cell phone, as those alerts worked. Because I live in the country, a weather radio is critical for me as I can't really hear much of the weather outside other than hard rain.

Zwak
Golden
Golden

Post by Zwak » Wed Sep 11 1:57 pm

frozen4champs wrote:
Wed Sep 11 1:43 pm
Zwak wrote:
frozen4champs wrote:
The mayor admitted human error on that one. Hopefully she has a weather radio or a cell phone, as those alerts worked. Because I live in the country, a weather radio is critical for me as I can't really hear much of the weather outside other than hard rain.
I'd get one too if I lived in a rural area. We live in South St. Paul so we are really close to downtown St. Paul. I don't feel a need for one so close to an urban area.

Is there any outrage/outcry in Whioux Falls over the error with the sirens? I can only imagine what would happen if it happened here.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Wed Sep 11 3:00 pm

Zwak wrote:
Wed Sep 11 1:57 pm
frozen4champs wrote:
Wed Sep 11 1:43 pm
Zwak wrote:
frozen4champs wrote:
I'd get one too if I lived in a rural area. We live in South St. Paul so we are really close to downtown St. Paul. I don't feel a need for one so close to an urban area.

Is there any outrage/outcry in Whioux Falls over the error with the sirens? I can only imagine what would happen if it happened here.
Just a few. Luckily, with only a few injuries, I think it will just pass. They have now confirmed 3 tornados touched down last night. One of the local weather guys shot back at people on twitter who complained that they kept interrupting programs as the storms moved closer. He said this is why we do it. My issue on the farm, is we have had over 5.5 inches of rain in the last 3 days, with another 1-2 expected tonight.

Bigbeer
Veteran
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 70 times

Post by Bigbeer » Wed Sep 11 7:49 pm

frozen4champs wrote:
What’s “a Best Buy”? :biggrin2:
"My God, what is this salty discharge? Is this crying? This is terrible -- I care!"

"If only life was as simple as GPL" - Golden FE Ranger

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Thu Sep 12 8:16 am

A little over 4 inches of rain again last night. That brings the weeks total to a little over 9 1/2 inches of rain this week.. :shock: Not going to make the harvest season an easier this year. :censored:

Zwak
Golden
Golden

Post by Zwak » Thu Sep 12 8:49 am

frozen4champs wrote:
Thu Sep 12 8:16 am
A little over 4 inches of rain again last night. That brings the weeks total to a little over 9 1/2 inches of rain this week.. :shock: Not going to make the harvest season an easier this year. :censored:
Posts like this are a humbling reminder for city folk like me. I don't think of things like the harvest when we get rains like this as I have zero exposure to farming. I hope all goes well with you and your farm.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Thu Sep 12 9:10 pm

ALL the rain today, then NO rain today after work. Difficult visibility at times, and sometimes it was block by block as to how hard the rain (if any) was falling. That's how erratic it was in Plymouth.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

D2D
Veteran
Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 65 times

Post by D2D » Thu Sep 12 9:31 pm

The Rube wrote:
Thu Sep 12 9:10 pm
ALL the rain today, then NO rain today after work. Difficult visibility at times, and sometimes it was block by block as to how hard the rain (if any) was falling. That's how erratic it was in Plymouth.
Radar indicated a mean-looking thunderstorm headed our way, but it fell apart just before it got here.

george
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 55 times

Post by george » Wed Sep 25 6:50 am

I hope Carl and the Ice Bowl exhibit survived the Elk Mound tornado.

g-manpuck
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by g-manpuck » Wed Sep 25 7:40 am

frozen4champs wrote:
Thu Sep 12 8:16 am
You'll be done before....Christmas....maybe :mrgreen:
-"It's not like we have to become Canadian because they won!" - my wife Chrystal

-I am the official Iowa Hawkeye Football fan of GPL

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Wed Sep 25 8:04 am

george wrote:
Wed Sep 25 6:50 am
I hope Carl and the Ice Bowl exhibit survived the Elk Mound tornado.
I actually have a couple friends that live in Elk Mound. They are fine, but 1/4 mile away from their place things got messed up pretty bad.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun Sep 29 10:39 pm

Getting that long distance rumble, total foreshadowing, but we'll see how it pans out.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Karlsson
Veteran
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 111 times

Post by Karlsson » Sun Sep 29 11:03 pm

We've had over 20 strikes within a few hundred feet. The flash and incredibly loud thunder claps happening at the same time. I've never had it with this frequency before. Getting a bit annoyed, it has woken up the little one. :mrgreen:

Steve MN
Golden
Golden

Post by Steve MN » Mon Sep 30 8:17 am

Karlsson wrote:
Sun Sep 29 11:03 pm
We've had over 20 strikes within a few hundred feet. The flash and incredibly loud thunder claps happening at the same time. I've never had it with this frequency before. Getting a bit annoyed, it has woken up the little one. :mrgreen:
I love a good house-rattling thunderstorm, but I can certainly understand not wanting the little one startled out of sleep.

Greyeagle

Post by Greyeagle » Mon Oct 07 7:20 am

Dang...

gopher6
Veteran
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by gopher6 » Thu Oct 10 8:42 am

Bismarck ND could get 2 feet of snow this weekend, L.O.L.

g-manpuck
Golden
Golden

Post by g-manpuck » Fri Oct 11 8:01 am

Just had a brief patch of snow flurries here in Mankato around 7:30 this morning. Now the sun is out...welcome to Minnesota!
-"It's not like we have to become Canadian because they won!" - my wife Chrystal

D2D
Veteran

Post by D2D » Thu Oct 17 12:30 am

Just got back from a week-long trip to the Cayman Islands, which are around 100 miles south of Cuba. Typical high temp averaged around 90, with high humidity. Took a couple of days to make the adjustment, but coming back to 35-40 degrees here is taking longer. Brrrr....

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 273 times

Post by Cowgirl » Sun Nov 10 5:48 pm

So it’s turning into a greasy mess down here in the AV/Rosemount area. Just enough snow that’s it becoming difficulty to stop going down steep hills or turn with any speed. I’m regretting my decision to go to the grocery store instead of ordering pizza. 😆

george
Golden
Golden

Post by george » Sun Nov 10 6:49 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Sun Nov 10 5:48 pm
So it’s turning into a greasy mess down here in the AV/Rosemount area. Just enough snow that’s it becoming difficulty to stop going down steep hills or turn with any speed. I’m regretting my decision to go to the grocery store instead of ordering pizza. 😆
We ordered Thai and I went to pick it up. Slid through a 4-way stop. :oops:

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Sun Nov 10 7:46 pm

Coming down a big hill the car in front of me bounced off the curb to avoid the car in front of them, and after a sweeping right turn yield onto a different road there was a car with its front drivers wheel pointing out at a 45 degree angle. Oops. I saw another accident on my way in and thankfully on the way home they were out furiously salting the intersections. I think nobody really saw this coming so the conditions were right for some slippery fun.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun Nov 10 8:07 pm

A touch of snow here, but nothing to worry about.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Sun Nov 10 10:44 pm

We are being told to bundle up with an extra layer if we go out tomorrow afternoon...it's gonna get all the way down to 40. :roll:

D2D
Veteran

Post by D2D » Sun Nov 10 11:38 pm

Sun Nov 10 10:44 pm
We are being told to bundle up with an extra layer if we go out tomorrow afternoon...it's gonna get all the way down to 40. :roll:
Where are you, Northern Florida?

MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Sun Nov 10 11:40 pm

D2D wrote:
Sun Nov 10 11:38 pm
Sun Nov 10 10:44 pm
Dallas/Fort Worth area. Moved here a month ago for work.

D2D
Veteran

Post by D2D » Sun Nov 10 11:54 pm

Sun Nov 10 11:40 pm
[/quote]
I assume from your User Name you are pleased with the outcome of the game this evening?

MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Mon Nov 11 12:05 am

D2D wrote:
Sun Nov 10 11:54 pm
I assume from your User Name you are pleased with the outcome of the game this evening?
Yep. :biggrin2:

Steve MN
Golden
Golden

Post by Steve MN » Mon Nov 11 7:49 am

Mon Nov 11 12:05 am
D2D wrote:
Sun Nov 10 11:54 pm
Yep. :biggrin2:
For the most part, you do pretty well, other than having atrocious taste in college hockey teams.

D2D
Veteran

Post by D2D » Tue Nov 26 10:03 am

"Largest November winter storm since 2010"

https://kstp.com/Weather/

JWG
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 162 times

Post by JWG » Tue Nov 26 10:24 am

Tis the season...
JWG
[This space for rent]

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Tue Nov 26 10:37 am

Gross.

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Tue Nov 26 1:55 pm

So glad I got a few new video games...and about 100 hours of Law and Order on the DVR ;)

-Scooby 2/7/2017

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden

Post by frozen4champs » Tue Nov 26 2:58 pm

Handyman
Golden
Golden

Post by Handyman » Tue Nov 26 3:07 pm

-Scooby 2/7/2017

Diesel Gopher
Golden
Golden
Location: in my truck either; working, or with the GPL convoy crew

Post by Diesel Gopher » Tue Nov 26 5:04 pm

In order to firmly ensconce myself in the “crabby old man” registry-

All the schools and activities that have already cancelled for tomorrow; bunch of nancys!! The lot of you! Harrumph.

F Da Sue
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by F Da Sue » Tue Nov 26 6:08 pm

Storm totals are already being ratcheted back.

Steve MN
Golden
Golden

Post by Steve MN » Tue Nov 26 6:23 pm

F Da Sue wrote:
Tue Nov 26 6:08 pm
Storm totals are already being ratcheted back.
Why am I not surprised to hear this?

D2D
Veteran

Post by D2D » Tue Nov 26 6:51 pm

Dave Dahl just predicted "8 to 12 inches".

MinnesotaNorthStar
Veteran

Post by MinnesotaNorthStar » Tue Nov 26 7:17 pm

Gonna try to non-rev home tomorrow with a travel waiver in effect...should be fun :mrgreen:

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by Vegasgopher » Tue Nov 26 7:19 pm

Only 82 here in ft Myers today...

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Tue Nov 26 7:28 pm

D2D wrote:
Tue Nov 26 6:51 pm
Dave Dahl just predicted "8 to 12 inches".
That’s not what she said. :giggle:

sec 16 row16 seat 16 17
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by sec 16 row16 seat 16 17 » Tue Nov 26 7:28 pm

Vegasgopher wrote:
Tue Nov 26 7:19 pm
Only 82 here in ft Myers today...
thanks

Vegasgopher
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by Vegasgopher » Tue Nov 26 7:50 pm

Yeah needed a light sweater for my first lesson this morning, was barely 60 for the low...

D2D
Veteran

Post by D2D » Tue Nov 26 8:42 pm

Vegasgopher wrote:
Tue Nov 26 7:50 pm
Yeah needed a light sweater for my first lesson this morning, was barely 60 for the low...
My parents retired to Naples and had a next door neighbor couple who moved to Sarasota. However less than a year later they moved back to Naples, saying Sarasota was too cold. :lol:

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Tue Nov 26 9:01 pm

It started snowing in AV about half hour ago. I made it home just as it began. Not looking forward to what it will look like in 12 hours...

Beauner
Golden
Golden

Post by Beauner » Tue Nov 26 9:13 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Tue Nov 26 9:01 pm
It started snowing in AV about half hour ago. I made it home just as it began. Not looking forward to what it will look like in 12 hours...
It had just started as i was leaving batting practice in Eagan. Huuuuuuuge flakes.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Tue Nov 26 9:31 pm

Starting now in Tonkaland.

I've heard anywhere from the 6-9 range to the 9-12 range. Either way, that's quite a bit for first real snowfall. At least they know a decent amount is coming. Add to that the holiday week, traffic and roads shouldn't be TOO bad. Have a feeling a LOT of travel plans have changed.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Don Adams Wheel of Justice
GPL Podcast Sponsor
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Don Adams Wheel of Justice » Wed Nov 27 5:41 am

Thank goodness for the Friend Finder app. My wife left our house at 4:50 this morning and the app allows me to watch her progress on my phone. Much better than laying in bed awake wondering if she's in the ditch. North of Elk River we probably got 7 inches of heavy, wet snow so far.

Viking
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by Viking » Wed Nov 27 6:05 am

Just got done clearing the driveway so I can go to work. Clogged the snowblower a dozen times. It's that heavy heart attack snow. Looks like only about 4-5 inches so far in Eagan.
Bene dic, Domine, creaturam istam cerevisae, quam ex adipe frumenti producere dignatus es: ut sit remedium salutare humano generi: et praesta per invocationem nominis tui sancti, ut, quicumque ex ea biberint, sanitatem corporis, et animae tutelam percipiant.

What a terrible place is a pub with no beer.

g-manpuck
Golden
Golden

Post by g-manpuck » Wed Nov 27 7:10 am

Mankato got a solid 8" I would say and like Viking said it's that heavy heart attack snow. I got to work just as our snowplow guy started so it worked out to shovel by the doors and have him push it away from there instead of coming in to work having a pile in front of each door. A couple of our welders came up from Fairmont and said it was pretty similar down there. The winds in the country are making the roads drift by farmsteads but overall just simply winter driving conditions. The kid doesn't have school, planned holiday break not weather related, so he is taking care of the shoveling at home today before wrestling practice this afternoon...good double workout for him.

george
Golden
Golden

Post by george » Wed Nov 27 7:54 am

Waited until the plow went by then blew driveway and sidewalks. About 5-6 inches here in Edina. Not too heavy except in the gutter where it's slush. Need to text my kid end see if he's made it to work yet. Wife hasn't left yet. I'm off and would work remotely if I needed to, not driving to Vadnais Heights today.