Things That Stick In Your Craw

Open Forum (Except Sports)..... Let's keep politics & religion talk out of here please.
Cowgirl
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 400 times
Been liked: 499 times

Re: Things That Stick In Your Craw

Post by Cowgirl » Fri May 29 10:49 pm

Tomorrow we’ll probably learn of a giant asteroid or alien ship headed our way. 😬

The Rube
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 215 times
Been liked: 261 times

Post by The Rube » Fri May 29 10:50 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Fri May 29 10:49 pm
Tomorrow we’ll probably learn of a giant asteroid or alien ship headed our way. 😬
Locusts. That have Lupus. And they attack humans.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Fri May 29 10:52 pm

The Rube wrote:
Fri May 29 10:50 pm
Cowgirl wrote:
And turn you into a zombie?

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Fri May 29 11:03 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Fri May 29 10:52 pm
The Rube wrote:
Cowgirl wrote:
Nice touch. Zombie Lupus Locusts Attacks!!!

That could be the next ScyFy movie.
MNGophers29 wrote:When the wife asks, I will just tell her "Rube said it was ok"!! LOL!

When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Snowcool08
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 93 times

Post by Snowcool08 » Fri May 29 11:05 pm

The Rube wrote:
Cowgirl wrote:
Didn’t they already have Locusts this year in Africa?

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Fri May 29 11:21 pm

I guess the whole country is a mess. I’m starting to think an asteroid is just what this planet needs.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Fri May 29 11:27 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Fri May 29 11:21 pm
I guess the whole country is a mess. I’m starting to think an asteroid is just what this planet needs.
Living room fort. That is all.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Fri May 29 11:40 pm

My heart breaks for all the business owners who are having their livelihood destroyed. This will affect them, the employees, and the communities that rely on them.

I am so disgusted by the human species right now. :no: :(

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden
Location: Fargo via Grand Rapids, Bemidji, Madison WI, East Grand Forks.
Been liked: 147 times

Post by MNGophers29 » Sat May 30 11:22 am

I am just sad. Sad that my kids have to grow up with all of this stuff in their face, fortunately I haven’t let my 2 oldest on FB or any other social media, but it’s all over the TV, radio and internet. My 14 year old daughter asked me last night if this stuff happened when I was a kid. I told her that it did, but kids didn’t hear about it, the only way we would have is if we watched the nightly news and no normal kid would have! Or we would have to have read the paper and the only thing I read was the sports section and the funnies. I am not naive in me saying that I was blind to the worlds problems then, but it just wasn’t crammed down our throats in the 80s/90s like it is today. I am just sad.
"Hard work will beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard"
Doug Woog - 1990

This quote was written on the chalkboard in a lockeroom in the old Ralph Engelstad arena my Squirt team used the day after the Gophers used it and came into the game ranked #1 in the nation and lost 6-1 to a second rate Whioux team.

Overhead on SiouxSports.com - Why does every thread always turn into a "Gopher" thread? Is there a secret infatuation with them?

team22tank
Veteran
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 63 times

Post by team22tank » Sat May 30 11:30 am

Cowgirl wrote:
Fri May 29 11:40 pm
My heart breaks for all the business owners who are having their livelihood destroyed. This will affect them, the employees, and the communities that rely on them.

I would love to see some Legit Gofund me pages created for the locals. People will support them.

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Sat May 30 11:35 am

team22tank wrote:
Sat May 30 11:30 am
Cowgirl wrote:
Fri May 29 11:40 pm

I would love to see some Legit Gofund me pages created for the locals. People will support them.
I hope that some REAL change, kindness, and community comes from this in the end. It’s really hard to imagine that right now though. Covid at least just shut things down - humans have now blatantly taken away from other humans.
I am with you, I hope that after this is over we will have our faith in humanity restored. It’s going to take a lot.

Kelly Red
Veteran
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 144 times

Post by Kelly Red » Sat May 30 12:51 pm

MNGophers29 wrote:
Sat May 30 11:22 am
I am just sad. Sad that my kids have to grow up with all of this stuff in their face, fortunately I haven’t let my 2 oldest on FB or any other social media, but it’s all over the TV, radio and internet. My 14 year old daughter asked me last night if this stuff happened when I was a kid. I told her that it did, but kids didn’t hear about it, the only way we would have is if we watched the nightly news and no normal kid would have! Or we would have to have read the paper and the only thing I read was the sports section and the funnies. I am not naive in me saying that I was blind to the worlds problems then, but it just wasn’t crammed down our throats in the 80s/90s like it is today. I am just sad.
I am also just sad. Last nights mayhem moved closer to our home. The PO looted and burned is our PO, I know that staff by name. I volunteered at the Tubman House for 6 years. Those women and children don’t need the trauma of a riot outside their window! The strip mall is where my husband gets his hair cut. Henn Lake Liquor is where we shop. It’s sad, disappointing and frustrating. The chaos has moved west on Lake St each night, we are bracing in our neighborhood for tonight. Lake and Hennepin is next up if the pattern holds.
Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let’s go. We’re burning daylight.
-John Wayne

Greyeagle
Has liked: 981 times
Been liked: 665 times

Post by Greyeagle » Sat May 30 2:40 pm

Kelly Red wrote:
Sat May 30 12:51 pm
MNGophers29 wrote:
I am also just sad. Last nights mayhem moved closer to our home. The PO looted and burned is our PO, I know that staff by name. I volunteered at the Tubman House for 6 years. Those women and children don’t need the trauma of a riot outside their window! The strip mall is where my husband gets his hair cut. Henn Lake Liquor is where we shop. It’s sad, disappointing and frustrating. The chaos has moved west on Lake St each night, we are bracing in our neighborhood for tonight. Lake and Hennepin is next up if the pattern holds.
Stay safe.
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

davescharf
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by davescharf » Sat May 30 5:39 pm

The Rube wrote:
Fri May 29 11:03 pm
Cowgirl wrote:
The Rube wrote:
Cowgirl wrote:

Or a USA Up All Night one
Member of the "Never used the 'ahh' smiley" in a post since September 2010.
GPL's official hater of Surly Eight since September 2014

Untappd user ID: Davescharf

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sat May 30 5:49 pm

davescharf wrote:
Sat May 30 5:39 pm
The Rube wrote:
Fri May 29 11:03 pm
Cowgirl wrote:
The Rube wrote:
Cowgirl wrote:

Or a USA Up All Night one
NICE old school pull!

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 407 times
Been liked: 416 times

Post by Slap Shot » Sun May 31 2:24 am

MNGophers29 wrote:
This is an important opportunity to have a serious conversation(s) with the 14 y.o. Kids that age are smarter and more resilient than you might think and when I was that age (7th or 8th grade) we sure as heck would have been aware of things like that happening at the time, and my parents would have taken the time to include me in talking about it.

Don't get me wrong - not trying to tell you how to parent nor judge at all. But this is an extremely historical time in our history locally, nationally, globally (the US Embassy in Berlin has people protesting outside) and presents a great learning opportunity.
Currently under construction.

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 363 times

Post by Bertogliat » Sun May 31 7:30 am

Slap Shot wrote:
Sun May 31 2:24 am
MNGophers29 wrote:
This is an important opportunity to have a serious conversation(s) with the 14 y.o. Kids that age are smarter and more resilient than you might think and when I was that age (7th or 8th grade) we sure as heck would have been aware of things like that happening at the time, and my parents would have taken the time to include me in talking about it.

Don't get me wrong - not trying to tell you how to parent nor judge at all. But this is an extremely historical time in our history locally, nationally, globally (the US Embassy in Berlin has people protesting outside) and presents a great learning opportunity.
I remember my parents talking about the riots in 1968. I heard on the news yesterday that the police build up on Friday night was larger than the police presence of 1968, so I have to imagine these riots were comparable In a historical context. We had a conversation with our 10 and 11 year olds about it. It was a good time to have a talk about hate, complicity, choices, understanding and compassion. I hope it sticks with them.

Chris83
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 170 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Chris83 » Sun May 31 9:33 am

I lived through 1968 as an eight year old. Even at that young age, it seemed like the world was ending. Every night my parents would turn on the CBS evening news and get the Vietnam war update (soldiers killed, wounded and missing in action), along with the various anti-war protests around the nation. Then Dr. King was assassinated in April, which set off a series of horrible roots and protests around the country. It felt like the entire nation was burning. Bobby Kennedy was murdered in June, which was horrifying. Watching people being beaten live on TV during the Democratic convention in August was shocking. Through it all my parents were always there, calm but honest. Whenever I felt scared by everything happening, they made sure to let me know we were safe. I've always been grateful for that.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Sun May 31 9:46 am

I don’t have children and can’t fathom how difficult it must be during this time to help them understand and cope with the events of 2020, but IMHO the only way we are going to improve a lot of problems in our country and world is by raising a better next generation. Kids should learn about the social injustice that has happened throughout history and why it happened and why it is wrong, and hopefully learn from history to make this world a better place. The problem is so many kids grow up learning hate by seeing how the adults around them act; then grow up to repeat. We need to break that cycle.
Of course a lot of other issues need to be dealt with to help provide a better environment for all kids to grow up in, and we need to find the right people to lead us in that direction.

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 50 times

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 12:33 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Sun May 31 9:46 am
I don’t have children and can’t fathom how difficult it must be during this time to help them understand and cope with the events of 2020, but IMHO the only way we are going to improve a lot of problems in our country and world is by raising a better next generation. Kids should learn about the social injustice that has happened throughout history and why it happened and why it is wrong, and hopefully learn from history to make this world a better place. The problem is so many kids grow up learning hate by seeing how the adults around them act; then grow up to repeat. We need to break that cycle.
Of course a lot of other issues need to be dealt with to help provide a better environment for all kids to grow up in, and we need to find the right people to lead us in that direction.
I think if young men grow up to be loving fathers and role models for their children that would solve a lot of problems.
That’s the cycle that needs to be broken.

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 295 times

Post by frozen4champs » Sun May 31 3:37 pm

Now the broadcasting thread is locked. How hard is to understand that any post with any sniff of political reference will be locked? There are a ton of avenues to express those thoughts other than a hockey board. A couple of people on here that really don't seem to care about those rules, and it is a matter of time before another thread gets locked. Jup has said many times he doesn't need the headache of this stuff, so please show Jup and other members of this board some respect. :rantonoff:

Don Adams Wheel of Justice
GPL Podcast Sponsor
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 48 times

Post by Don Adams Wheel of Justice » Sun May 31 3:41 pm

Well said frozen4champs. There are plenty of places on the internet for people to vent and argue. GPL ain't one of them and Jup has been crystal clear about this.

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 4:56 pm

So what exactly is a craw?

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun May 31 5:06 pm

Grovetown Scotty wrote:
Sun May 31 4:56 pm
A crop (sometimes also called a croup or a craw, or ingluvies) is a thin-walled expanded portion of the alimentary tract used for the storage of food prior to digestion. This anatomical structure is found in a wide variety of animals.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 5:17 pm

The Rube wrote:
Sun May 31 5:06 pm
Grovetown Scotty wrote:
Sun May 31 4:56 pm
A crop (sometimes also called a croup or a craw, or ingluvies) is a thin-walled expanded portion of the alimentary tract used for the storage of food prior to digestion. This anatomical structure is found in a wide variety of animals.
Thanks! Good to know.

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Sun May 31 5:39 pm

So what kinds of things are most commonly stuck in a craw?

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun May 31 5:40 pm

Cowgirl wrote:
Sun May 31 5:39 pm
So what kinds of things are most commonly stuck in a craw?
Food.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 5:46 pm

craw noun
stick in your craw annoy, anger, outrage, offend, irritate, infuriate, incense, enrage, madden, nettle, vex, rile, pique, nark (Brit., Austral., & N.Z. slang), make your blood boil, piss you off (taboo slang), get your dander up (informal), get your back up, put your back up What stuck in his craw was the implication that he was a liar.

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 5:54 pm

This is what you get when you let f*** people break the law. Is that polictical?

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 5:55 pm

Ban me please you liberal f***.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun May 31 6:12 pm

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Sun May 31 6:13 pm

WTF

MATT
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 59 times

Post by MATT » Sun May 31 6:20 pm

Lol what a clown

frozen4champs
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 295 times

Post by frozen4champs » Sun May 31 6:32 pm

That didn't take long. :roll:

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 7:02 pm

Who is the dumb $h!t who gave the ok to allow people on the interstate?

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun May 31 7:04 pm

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Grovetown Scotty
Veteran

Post by Grovetown Scotty » Sun May 31 7:05 pm

The Rube wrote:
Sun May 31 7:04 pm
f*** off.

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Sun May 31 7:29 pm

Not an instigator, eh?

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun May 31 7:34 pm

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by Jupiter » Sun May 31 7:39 pm

Grovetown Scotty wrote:
Sun May 31 5:55 pm

Bladepuller
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 211 times
Been liked: 137 times

Post by Bladepuller » Sun May 31 7:40 pm

You just can't fix stupid.
I HATE :censored: RED! I'm now developing a strong dislike to green also.
TO GOALIES!!! :drunk:
:censored: More Cowbell...I want more GRIT!!!
BTW Keep the helmets on for the NA & intros...You ain't that special.
Brooksley Born really should have been listened to v.s. Alan Greedspan.

Cowgirl
Golden
Golden

Post by Cowgirl » Sun May 31 7:45 pm

Now I’m going to have that song stuck in my head. That sticks in my craw!!! ;)

Kelly Red
Veteran

Post by Kelly Red » Sun May 31 7:48 pm

Sweet Baby Jesus, what is wrong with you?
-John Wayne

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity

Post by Jupiter » Sun May 31 7:52 pm

Kelly Red wrote:
Sun May 31 7:48 pm
Me???

How much time do you have? 😂😂😂

D2D
Veteran
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 128 times

Post by D2D » Sun May 31 8:14 pm

Hockey season can't come soon enough.
D2D - Longtime GMH season ticket holder

Bigbeer
Veteran
Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 128 times

Post by Bigbeer » Sun May 31 8:24 pm

Jup, you continue to find creative new ways to bring down the hammer, this one is your best work yet.
"My God, what is this salty discharge? Is this crying? This is terrible -- I care!"

"If only life was as simple as GPL" - Golden FE Ranger

Kelly Red
Veteran

Post by Kelly Red » Sun May 31 8:37 pm

Jupiter wrote:
Sun May 31 7:52 pm
Kelly Red wrote:
Sun May 31 7:48 pm
Me???

How much time do you have? 😂😂😂
:lol: No, NOT you! We could probably compare lists over a beer. I’m sure my husband keeps one.
-John Wayne

Chris83
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 170 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Chris83 » Sun May 31 9:53 pm

You know, you get home from a long day at work and get dinner AND a show? THAT'S entertainment! :lol:
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun May 31 9:57 pm

Chris83 wrote:
Sun May 31 9:53 pm
You know, you get home from a long day at work and get dinner AND a show? THAT'S entertainment! :lol:
Is that what you kids call it nowadays? :wink: :lol:

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity

Post by Jupiter » Sun May 31 10:35 pm

Grovetown Scotty wrote:
Sun May 31 5:54 pm
This is what you get when you let f*** people break the law. Is that polictical?
Grovetown Scotty wrote:
I banned him after this.... but for the life of me. Where in the hell did this come from? Was he responding to other posts that may have been removed or something?

"when you let f**** people break the law" ... What people?
"Ban me please you liberal f***" ... Who is he talking to here?

Very confusing to me.

The Rube
Golden
Golden

Post by The Rube » Sun May 31 10:43 pm

He's just a nut troll. Simple as that. When he went after Cowgirl, dunno who saw that post, that was it for me.

TheRube33 on UnTappd

Snowcool08
Golden
Golden
Been liked: 93 times

Post by Snowcool08 » Sun May 31 10:48 pm

Jupiter wrote:
Sun May 31 10:35 pm
Grovetown Scotty wrote:
Sun May 31 5:54 pm
Grovetown Scotty wrote:
I banned him after this.... but for the life of me. Where in the hell did this come from? Was he responding to other posts that may have been removed or something?

"when you let f**** people break the law" ... What people?

Very confusing to me.
They were posted right after the tanker truck drove into the crowd on 35W. I’m guessing he was mad the freeways got shut down for people to protest peacefully and safely.

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity

Post by Jupiter » Sun May 31 10:52 pm

I honestly do not pay attention to most threads... Just too much to pay attention to. So many times I do not know the full story of what is going on. This is where I depend on all of you. It wasn't until I started getting notifications on posts being reported in the Media thread. I just went ahead and removed the posts and locked the thread for a bit....

But then I see this guy going off for.... whatever reason. When I see that kind of language directed an anyone. I really do not give a $h!t who you are. What you political beliefs are.

You are GONE!
And if you have posted from the same IP address a lot. I block that IP for the entire website. So they will not be able to get ANY part of GPL to load for then on the device they use the most.

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden

Post by MNGophers29 » Mon Jun 01 12:23 am

Doug Woog - 1990

This quote was written on the chalkboard in a lockeroom in the old Ralph Engelstad arena my Squirt team used the day after the Gophers used it and came into the game ranked #1 in the nation and lost 6-1 to a second rate Whioux team.

Overhead on SiouxSports.com - Why does every thread always turn into a "Gopher" thread? Is there a secret infatuation with them?

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden

Post by Slap Shot » Mon Jun 01 12:31 am

I love crawdads.

Karlsson
Veteran
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 206 times

Post by Karlsson » Mon Jun 01 1:16 am

Jupiter wrote:
Sun May 31 10:35 pm

Very confusing to me.
Soros. We all know he's pulling the strings here.

In all seriousness, I have no clue. I never put him on ignore because he would make be chuckle, but I started acting as if he was never here in the threads months ago. Not respond, go back to the post before his to quote, etc.

Norm
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 124 times

Post by Norm » Mon Jun 01 8:59 am

Never saw a guy try that hard to get banned from a message board. :ddown:

Greyeagle
Has liked: 981 times
Been liked: 665 times

Post by Greyeagle » Mon Jun 01 9:04 am

So I've been a little preoccupied lately. Wow.
:shock: :shock: :lol: :shock:

I love the smell of banning in the morning! :mrgreen:
Row The Boat! Ski-U-MAH! Go Gophers!

Slap Shot
Golden
Golden

Post by Slap Shot » Mon Jun 01 9:08 am

"I dare you to ban me!!!"

Jup -
"Hold my beer"

(iirc Jup may not drink beer but roll with it people!)

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden

Post by Bertogliat » Mon Jun 01 10:31 am

Slap Shot wrote:
Mon Jun 01 9:08 am

Jup -
"Hold my beer"

Hold my Fresca?

george
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by george » Mon Jun 01 10:48 am

Bertogliat wrote:
Mon Jun 01 10:31 am
Slap Shot wrote:

Jup -
"Hold my beer"

Hold my Fresca?
Gin and tonic?

Jupiter
Bringer of Jollity
Bringer of Jollity

Post by Jupiter » Mon Jun 01 11:11 am

george wrote:
Mon Jun 01 10:48 am
Bertogliat wrote:
Mon Jun 01 10:31 am
Slap Shot wrote:

Jup -
"Hold my beer"

Hold my Fresca?
Gin and tonic?
G&T or Whiskey on ice.

Bladepuller
Golden
Golden

Post by Bladepuller » Mon Jun 01 2:27 pm

Jameson Double Cask!

GPL Podcast Sponsor

Post by Don Adams Wheel of Justice » Mon Jun 01 4:47 pm

Slap Shot wrote:

Jup -
"Hold my beer"

MY GAWD, THAT'S JUP'S MUSIC!!!! HE'S TUNING UP THE BANHAMMER!!

MNNavy
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 53 times

Post by MNNavy » Mon Jun 01 5:01 pm

Don Adams Wheel of Justice wrote:
Mon Jun 01 4:47 pm
Slap Shot wrote:

Jup -
"Hold my beer"

MY GAWD, THAT'S JUP'S MUSIC!!!! HE'S TUNING UP THE BANHAMMER!!
Channeling your inner Jerry "The King" Lawler?
It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance. - Thomas Sowell

GPL Podcast Sponsor

Post by Don Adams Wheel of Justice » Mon Jun 01 7:36 pm

Sooooo close. We were looking for Jim Ross, not Jerry Lawler :)

JWG
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 194 times

Post by JWG » Tue Jun 02 3:39 pm

Fun times.
Hadn't visited in a couple of weeks and this was fun catching up right here.
JWG
[This space for rent]

george
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by george » Sun Jun 07 2:47 pm

I just learned that you can't pressure wash the underside of your screen porch with 20 years of accumulated dirt without getting realllllly dirty yourself. Off to the shower now.

Zwak
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 169 times
Been liked: 158 times

Post by Zwak » Fri Jun 12 4:27 pm

When did gas cans get so complicated?
GPL's official source of trivia.

Bertogliat
Golden
Golden

Post by Bertogliat » Fri Jun 12 5:37 pm

Zwak wrote:
Fri Jun 12 4:27 pm
Dead people

Norm
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 124 times

Post by Norm » Fri Jun 12 7:12 pm

Zwak wrote:
Fri Jun 12 4:27 pm
I posted about the cans here about 2 years ago. Mine takes three hands to run. I end up taking the spout off and just using a funnel.

Bladepuller
Golden
Golden

Post by Bladepuller » Fri Jun 12 7:24 pm

Actually I think the commercial construction metal ones where your left hand grabs the grip and when you pull back opens the spout and you lift & tilt with your right are the easiest.
Now if the funnel won't stay in place by it self then it is trying to have the can body hold the funnel in place when you open the spout.
Good luck.

theriot
Golden
Golden
Been liked: 8 times

Post by theriot » Fri Jun 12 7:26 pm

Get one of these
Attachments
EED4C4D5-8434-4EE9-ACF1-18D248EE9238.jpeg

MNGophers29
Golden
Golden

Post by MNGophers29 » Sun Jun 14 2:53 am

Just bought this one this weekend at the local hardware store. Was able to add the vent to my 6gallon can that I use to fill the pontoon. Fastest I have ever drained the can! I will be getting another one for my 5gallon one now.
https://www.amazon.com/EZ-POUR-40051-Re ... B00YP3YTXM
Doug Woog - 1990

Zwak
Golden
Golden
Has liked: 169 times
Been liked: 158 times

Post by Zwak » Mon Jun 15 10:48 am

On those rare times I go inside to pay for gas instead of pay at the pump, the person in front of me in line is always buying and cashing in lots of lottery tickets. #firstworldproblem
GPL's official source of trivia.